Town Car Photo Gallery

kdv

My '09 Signature Limited, recently acquired to be my daily driver/work beater. Yes she's dirty, and rarely will be clean enough for 'glamour' shots, but here it is anyways. It isn't the Cartier I wanted, but the price was right. Also my first Town Car, a '94 Signature, bought for $1000, drove it 8 years; first as the family car when we did the whole 'get out of debt' thing, then it became my work beater when we bought a newer/nicer family car. Sold it to a friend last year to derby it, but a family member of his liked it so much it was put back on the road - and is still driving today!

Attachments

Last edited:

CartierCruiser

Canada
My '09 Signature Limited, recently acquired to be my daily driver/work beater. Yes she's dirty, and rarely will be clean enough for 'glamour' shots, but here it is anyways. It isn't the Cartier I wanted, but the price was right. Also my first Town Car, a '94 Signature, bought for $1000, drove it 8 years; first as the family car when we did the whole 'get out of debt' thing, then it became my work beater when we bought a newer/nicer family car. Sold it to a friend last year to derby it, but a family member of his liked it so much it was put back on the road - and is still driving today!
That '94 you had was gorgeous. That's the one that got me into Town Cars when I was still in high school.

CartierCruiser

Canada
Nice and clena i plan on getting her bouncing this year
Hope you post some more pics when the time comes; nothing I love more than a clean lowrider! I had a gold 84 Coupe DeVille on spokes a few yrs ago when I had extra space still. Loved every second on the road with that car. Best of luck with your build

Wellis801

Hope you post some more pics when the time comes; nothing I love more than a clean lowrider! I had a gold 84 Coupe DeVille on spokes a few yrs ago when I had extra space still. Loved every second on the road with that car. Best of luck with your build
I'll definitely keep you guys posted! I'm planing on going black on the body and throwing some gold spokes on her, at first I hated the "ivory" but for some reason the pinkish whites growing on me. What do you think?

CartierCruiser

Canada
I'll definitely keep you guys posted! I'm planing on going black on the body and throwing some gold spokes on her, at first I hated the "ivory" but for some reason the pinkish whites growing on me. What do you think?
The ivory with the touch of pearl in the paint is nice, and when cut with compound & polish, it really pops & changes tones more noticeably like a metallic or candy paint would at different times of day. Your idea of black paint sitting on gold spokes is even nicer in my opinion. (Especially if you added a streamline pinstripe or touch of gold leaf to accent the rims) Speaking as an experienced detailer & paint corrector- I can tell you right now that black is the hardest colour to keep perfect. I'm constantly staying on top of my black Cartier, constantly removing dust or detailing spots out. But the hard effort pays off everytime she's clean and spot free again. The enjoyment of driving a fresh black Lincoln and getting smiles, head nods and thumbs up or dads with their kids approaching to ask questions just while out cruising, it makes the hustle well worth it! If you can afford it after bodywork and a new paint job, I highly recommend waiting a few weeks to let the paint "gas out" or "breath" while curing, then adding a ceramic coating over the clear. It would make your life with maintaining new black paint on such a big car MUCH easier! Water will relentlessly bead and slide off, tree fallout if you park outside and bird droppings will wash off very easily as well.

HTML