Town Car Photo Gallery

claudiel19

Here is my Town Car that I replaced with my new Continental.

That's a super clean ride! I'd love to see pics of the new continental I see set as your profile picture.

claudiel19

hello, here is mine. 2006 signature limited. View attachment 5474View attachment 5475
doesn't get any cleaner than classic silver.

I always wondered if the black models were limited to executive and fleet services?

on a side note, I wish lincoln (and automakers in general) brought back more exterior and interior color options. It seems as the years have gone by they've sacrificed material quality and attention to detail for newer (not always better) technology and more and more plastic...

autoseals

My 2007 Designer Series that I just purchased. Look forward to exploring the forums!
Nice looking TC. I found mine in St. Pete and brought it back to Dallas. I grew up in the area and its a great place to find low miles TCs and no rust. I couldn't find a Designer series, all were signature or signature limited. I was happy to find the limited model as I wanted the heated seats.

dave42

Leander, TX C.K.U.
Here is my '03 Limited Edition. This was a late-in-2003 offering from Lincoln. It is most easily recognized by the unique dark colored grill vanes. I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I love the dark grill. Other differences between the Limited and other '03's are the seat cushions are tuck and roll and vented versus the flat panels of other '03's. The wheels have a darker inner color as well. I've only ever seen one other Limited in person (passed it on the highway), and have seen a small handful on the internet. This one has every option except Nav (which I wouldn't want). Bought it 4 years ago to replace my '95 TC that had 290K miles. This one had 96K and now has 150K.
DSC04608asmall.jpg

DSC04614asmall.jpg

DSC04628asmall.jpg

HTML