Town Car Photo Gallery

simmer71

Thank you. It has been garaged since the car was new, I am the second owner of it. My grandma was the original owner. I have all the books, paperwork and the original window sticker too.

TXSenior

Hi All,

I'm a new member. Here is my 2005 LTC. I've had it a couple of years, and have done quite a few updates to the suspension. I've also done the B pillar pre-tensioner fix and just finished the "wet floor" cowl vent seal. It still leaks on the driver's side, so I'm chasing that at the moment. 244K, and everything works.

Cheers,

Frank

LTC1 smaller.jpgLTC smaller.jpg

Rotorhead

Arizona
2005 Signature LTD 75k miles Arizona car,
So far I have had the windows tinted, new wheels and tires.
Work I have done myself, replaced front struts rear shocks, Sway bar links and bushings, belt and idler, all fluids, Kenwood double din head.
Made to order Slotted drilled and dimpled rotors with matching pads are coming. Then a sub and an amp.

vV9OzG9l.jpg

Last edited:

93TCexecutive

Well, my light ice blue '05 sadly was t-boned and totaled after just 2 short months so I took the settlement check and bought this for a replacement.
2003 Executive series in Autumn Maple with a light/medium parchment interior, only 137k miles, rust free with the exception of normal surface rust on the undercarriage. One family car since it had 15k miles in 2006 when purchased by the owners who are now in their 70s. Could do with having the bumpers resprayed as they have typical scuffing and good detailing is coming in the future. Currently I am junkyard hunting for a wrinkle free grille and wood grip steering wheel.

03tc001.jpg03tc002.jpg03tc003.jpg03tc004.jpg03tc005.jpg03tc006.jpg

Poohbear63

I'm new here to the forum and also to the LTC. I've had, and still have my crown vic's. Anyways I ran across this 2002 TC Signature worth the $$ and under a 100k, hell that's a win win!

Attachments

Sam Lazar

That is a very dramatic interior. Congratulations on keeping your car so nice.
Thanks. I've only seen one other Spinnaker edition on YouTube. This one has Spinnaker written on the IMG_20181225_124256.jpgIMG_20181225_124246.jpgfloor mats and Spinnaker designated on the wood trim on dashboard.
Does anyone know bigggmustang73 he had a Spinnaker but I can't find him.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML