Town Car Photo Gallery

Phxpep

Your car is quite spectacular. Highly coordinated with very nice wheels. Must have taken many hours of research and work to look like that.
Yes im constantly looking for ways to swap new and old to make an amazing LTC thats truly one of a kind. I get nothing but head turns and complements no matter the age.

Big Old Boy

All are beautiful, I just found this site and i love the town car but my wife said we have no more room, currently have a 98 continental 04 Aviator and 17 MKZ driveway is full.

John McCall

I thought I'd start this thread to give everyone (myself included) an opportunity to share pics of their beloved rides.

Here's my 2000 autumn red cartier

View attachment 5440View attachment 5441View attachment 5442View attachment 5438View attachment 5439
This is a great idea! We are passionate about these Town Cars. As most know, Lincoln never asked the House of Gucci to do a Designer Series Lincoln. I think this was partially because AMC beat them to the game. In any event, I did my 2003 Signature over as a prototype for what might have been.

Attachments

John McCall

My 89 still clean as a whistle
Nothing quite like these; if you study the options and development from 1980 with the first Mark VI, you realize that this car was essentially a Mark VI itself, with of course some advancements and a few things on the aesthetic side that might seem missing. All in all you just can't beat them. I have owned at least 6 of these!

claudiel19

This is a great idea! We are passionate about these Town Cars. As most know, Lincoln never asked the House of Gucci to do a Designer Series Lincoln. I think this was partially because AMC beat them to the game. In any event, I did my 2003 Signature over as a prototype for what might have been.

Wow! That's as sleek as a luxury cruiser as it gets. Too bad Lincoln dropped the designer series in general. It's sad that today's cars lack character like the ones from the past.

John McCall

Thanks; I surely agree. These cars had very distinctive personalities--just like the designers that fashioned them: Pucci, Blass, Cartier, Givenchy, Versace, and, of course, Gucci.

HTML