Town Car Photo Gallery

Jaskim06

2006 'Designer Series', fully optioned. Only 46k miles. Had to drive over 300 miles to get it, but when I saw it advertised, I didn't hesitate. Marti Report says there was only 40 of this model and color combo made that year. It's definitely a keeper... View attachment 5456
Beautiful car! I have a 07 designer series with all but nav options. This may be a dumb question but not the 1st one I've asked, what is the Marti report?

Towncarlimoguy

Beautiful car! I have a 07 designer series with all but nav options. This may be a dumb question but not the 1st one I've asked, what is the Marti report?
It’s the go to for all the correct historical info on Ford vehicles. Very well respected in its field.

Jaskim06

It’s the go to for all the correct historical info on Ford vehicles. Very well respected in its field.
Thank you. I found it after trying like heck to find out this kind of info. No luck anywhere. I may have to do this. I have a 99 Cartier and a 07 designer landau top? carriage top? whatever people call it, heard many nouns for it, in Cashmere effect tri-coat. Beautiful car but since seeing your post and car wondered how many was made like mine. Can't find this info anywhere. May have to get a Marti report myself. Thank you again. Semper Fi

Towncarlimoguy

Thank you. I found it after trying like heck to find out this kind of info. No luck anywhere. I may have to do this. I have a 99 Cartier and a 07 designer landau top? carriage top? whatever people call it, heard many nouns for it, in Cashmere effect tri-coat. Beautiful car but since seeing your post and car wondered how many was made like mine. Can't find this info anywhere. May have to get a Marti report myself. Thank you again. Semper Fi
You’re welcome. Semper Fi.

Jaskim06

Thank you sir, I will check that now. I never knew that our cars was only produced for 2 years. Until your post and some time on Wikipedia after. Semper fi

Captain O

Thank you for your service brother. Much appreciated! 3rdBat9thMarines2ndMarine Division 0352 TOW missleman 0331 Machine Gunner 3/24/08
As we used to say, "Kill them all. God will know his own". I was stateside but were all there. Those "happy-go-lucky" Communists had every bit of it coming to them.

Jaskim06

As we used to say, "Kill them all. God will know his own". I was stateside but were all there. Those "happy-go-lucky" Communists had every bit of it coming to them.
Amen to that brother!! Wonder what would've happened if USA would've taken General Pattons advice to push on out to USSR and take care of the problem while we was there? But If not them then somebody always tries to get us in a fight. Somewhere, somehow. Our job was to get the lord as many fresh souls as we could. We all played a part big or small don't matter. We're only as good as our weakest link!!

Captain O

Amen to that brother!! Wonder what would've happened if USA would've taken General Pattons advice to push on out to USSR and take care of the problem while we was there? But If not them then somebody always tries to get us in a fight. Somewhere, somehow. Our job was to get the lord as many fresh souls as we could. We all played a part big or small don't matter. We're only as good as our weakest link!!
You could bet your sweet cupcake that the Soviet Union would have fallen much sooner and the Chinese Communists wouldn't have known whether to $#it or wind their wristwatches.

Semper FI and Anchors Aweigh, my "brother from another mother".

Jaskim06

You could bet your sweet cupcake that the Soviet Union would have fallen much sooner and the Chinese Communists wouldn't have known whether to $#it or wind their wristwatches.

Semper FI and Anchors Aweigh, my "brother from another mother".
Semper Fi brother!!

Captain O

Yes, dumping fresh souls at the steps of the Pearly Gates was easy with "WIlly Peter", HE, (and my personal favorite) Napalm. "Big or small, Napalm sticks to them all". (Too bad we aren't using it anymore).

Jaskim06

Yes, dumping fresh souls at the steps of the Pearly Gates was easy with "WIlly Peter", HE, (and my personal favorite) Napalm. "Big or small, Napalm sticks to them all". (Too bad we aren't using it anymore).
Can't go wrong with napalm. One of my Sgts was a salty fellow who used to sing a cadence about the smell of napalm and its sticky effectiveness. Great times!!

Jaskim06

I may have to get one because after days of searching I can't find out how many TC was made, let alone the details on each kind. So frustrating that we have all the world at our fingers but some info either costs or is hard to find.

Last edited:

Jaskim06

2006 'Designer Series', fully optioned. Only 46k miles. Had to drive over 300 miles to get it, but when I saw it advertised, I didn't hesitate. Marti Report says there was only 40 of this model and color combo made that year. It's definitely a keeper... View attachment 5456
I was able to call the Lincoln dealer in Pittsburg and received all the services, issues, repairs and basic maintenance on my 07 Designer. I'm still going to get Marti report. Well worth $35 to see how many was made like mine.