Town Car Photo Gallery

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
The puddle lights! Is what I am asking about. First time ever seeing those. WOW!!
Yep, well these are ebay and Amazon. They work great. No issues. I will eventually get around to installing hard wired ones in the rear doors.

Rear doors:

Front doors:

Jaskim06

Yep, well these are ebay and Amazon. They work great. No issues. I will eventually get around to installing hard wired ones in the rear doors.

Rear doors:

Front doors:

Thank you sir. I did look them up but I've learned that especially now days there's alot of crap and junk so you really got to be careful of what brand you buy. And even then I bought some, what I thought was brand name battery powered tools that looked and worked like they should, to then really investigate them and tear apart and find out they are knock offs.
Those lights look so good!! We truly do learn something new every day!! Makes your TC look like a million bucks!! Beautiful Car. I will post a pic of my car as soon as I get a good pic. Thank you again for the info and the link. Semper Fi

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
Thank you sir. I did look them up but I've learned that especially now days there's alot of crap and junk so you really got to be careful of what brand you buy. And even then I bought some, what I thought was brand name battery powered tools that looked and worked like they should, to then really investigate them and tear apart and find out they are knock offs.
Those lights look so good!! We truly do learn something new every day!! Makes your TC look like a million bucks!! Beautiful Car. I will post a pic of my car as soon as I get a good pic. Thank you again for the info and the link. Semper Fi

I'm not sure there really is a "name brand" for these types of things since they are strictly aftermarket. These are made in China, like pretty much everything else these days, but cheap enough if they only last a couple years, no big deal.

Captain O

I'm not sure there really is a "name brand" for these types of things since they are strictly aftermarket. These are made in China, like pretty much everything else these days, but cheap enough if they only last a couple years, no big deal.
So true. The LED lights I purchased were inexpensive but were warrantied for at least a year. I'll bet they last as long as I own the car.

btesar

Durham, NC
I picked up this 2005 Signature Limited Cashmere Tri-coat from Florida last month. 73k miles, I owner car (Phyllis). She purchased this car new in 2005 at the age of 75 and her son sold it. I think she stopped driving. No rust at all. The only issues are the wet passenger carpet (already fixed the cowl leak and seeing if that was the only one), passenger lumbar support not working (plastic cog in the motor is cracked), and the "R" is missing from the "Town Car" emblem on the rear. Overall, a really nice car.

Brian
Durham, NC

IMG_0552.jpeg

Babyburr

I picked up this 2005 Signature Limited Cashmere Tri-coat from Florida last month. 73k miles, I owner car (Phyllis). She purchased this car new in 2005 at the age of 75 and her son sold it. I think she stopped driving. No rust at all. The only issues are the wet passenger carpet (already fixed the cowl leak and seeing if that was the only one), passenger lumbar support not working (plastic cog in the motor is cracked), and the "R" is missing from the "Town Car" emblem on the rear. Overall, a really nice car.

Brian
Durham, NC

View attachment 10035
I had missing letters too, so I took the rest of them off. Took off the dealership badge too for a nice clean trunk.

Babyburr

Good looking Lincoln Town Car. Yeah, I’m glad I don’t have a vinyl top. They can look good, but are pretty expensive to replace and I worry about rust under them.

Jaskim06

Good looking Lincoln Town Car. Yeah, I’m glad I don’t have a vinyl top. They can look good, but are pretty expensive to replace and I worry about rust under them.
Thank you.That's where I'm at. I got a endoscope camera and took a peek under it. It's ok but I need to seal the top with flex seal. Another member did this and it looks awesome. My 99 Cartier has a half top. It's too far gone so I'm gonna take it off n just buff the roof and hope it looks good. It just reminds me of my childhood. Pap worked for Ford in Ohio so he always had a new car every few years and they was lincolns or mercury with vinyl tops. Shop wants 2 grand to replace. I'd do it myself first but getting a good quality top in the time of throw away generation made in China would be hard.