Town Car Photo Gallery

Babyburr

Well, I’m saying that because it, to me, looks like an oil type filter I used on a lawn mower. Idk. Maybe I’m losing my mind trying to figure out what this thing is for. Ha Ha

Towncarlimoguy

Well, I’m saying that because it, to me, looks like an oil type filter I used on a lawn mower. Idk. Maybe I’m losing my mind trying to figure out what this thing is for. Ha Ha
🤣 well whatever it’s purpose is, it’s not the cause or solution to the water issue. Lol. If you ever do find out it’s actual purpose let us/me know! Happy New Year.

Babyburr

🤣 well whatever it’s purpose is, it’s not the cause or solution to the water issue. Lol. If you ever do find out it’s actual purpose let us/me know! Happy New Year.
Well, I think I found out what the sponge is for. It’s to direct water to the drain. Seems strange to me but I’ve heard this from two people, so I’m gonna go with that. I would have thought using a soft plastic piece would have been better suited instead of something that holds water. But, I didn’t build the car. Ha Ha

Towncarlimoguy

Well, I think I found out what the sponge is for. It’s to direct water to the drain. Seems strange to me but I’ve heard this from two people, so I’m gonna go with that. I would have thought using a soft plastic piece would have been better suited instead of something that holds water. But, I didn’t build the car. Ha Ha
🤣 makes sense. Lol

SGilbert

South Bend, IN
Spotted this on Facebook today. My favorite Town Car style, the newer ones just don't do it for me. When my mother passed away in 2000, I inherited her Cartier edition in light blue, Sure miss it---it was a dog, but floated on air and the seats were fantastic!

Attachments

• Screen Shot.jpg
    Screen Shot.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 10

Towncarlimoguy

Spotted this on Facebook today. My favorite Town Car style, the newer ones just don't do it for me. When my mother passed away in 2000, I inherited her Cartier edition in light blue, Sure miss it---it was a dog, but floated on air and the seats were fantastic!
Yes I hear you there. I drove limos in NY in the 80’s and 90’s in those era Town Cars. Nothing has come close in comfort since. Handling is torture in these newer ones for sure and some other features that weren’t out yet back then. But the older ones definitely win. My 01 is as close the the 90’s Vintage I’ve seen in the new body. Same ashtray/cup holder combo, similar dash... and idk if it’s me or what but the seats in the 01 are more comfortable then The ones I had in the 04,5,7 and 8 I had.

Koach

Welp, I put some new shoes on her yesterday and tossed-up about the results. While it's nice to see something different and thought the polished-look would accentuate the bits of chrome, I'm not sure about these particular Mustang wheels on a TC. At certain angles the appearance is reminiscent of a Caddy.

Attachments

• L1.jpg
    L1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 6
  • L2.jpg
    L2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 6
  • L3.jpg
    L3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 6

Towncarlimoguy

Welp, I put some new shoes on her yesterday and tossed-up about the results. While it's nice to see something different and thought the polished-look would accentuate the bits of chrome, I'm not sure about these particular Mustang wheels on a TC. At certain angles the appearance is reminiscent of a Caddy.
Put white walls and Lincoln wheels on a Lincoln! As it should be.

ngwood

I picked up this car in "perfect" condition yesterday for $300 at a charity auction ($500 after taxes & fees), she's a '96 Executive and she starts/runs/drives.

Going to turn this into a luxury off-road tank

Attachments

• 3491-7.jpg
    3491-7.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 3491-6.jpg
    3491-6.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 3491-5.jpg
    3491-5.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 3491.jpg
    3491.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 3491-2.jpg
    3491-2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 3491-3.jpg
    3491-3.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 9

Jimmyd88

Just picked this 05 sig lim up with insurance money after my buick lucerne got stolen a couple months ago. Had my first taste of the smooth ride with the buick and wanted the best.

88k miles . Buying some spiffy rims with vogues in a couple weeks for it then comes the rust fix

Towncarlimoguy

Just picked this 05 sig lim up with insurance money after my buick lucerne got stolen a couple months ago. Had my first taste of the smooth ride with the buick and wanted the best.

88k miles . Buying some spiffy rims with vogues in a couple weeks for it then comes the rust fix
Congrats. Pics??