Town Car Photo Gallery

t57f100

wow you guys have really nice colors and one designer series this is awesome nice thread here is mine a 1999 just a click under the last century.Hope you all enjoy fully loaded i just got it three months ago 49,800 miles one owner babied.Doing paint correction starting this weekend.These pictures were the day i picked her up.went on a ferry from connecticut to long island the couple drove a half hour to bring her to me.nice people.

Attachments

Ecstatic

Thank you! I also never see the 98-02's in black, mine was literally the only one I've seen come up for sale in my area in almost 5 years. Maybe somewhere like NY has a bunch of them still; but I assume they all got run to the ground :(

CWHusker

2007 Signature Limited with almost 120k on the odometer. Very few cosmetic blemishes inside or out. We call her Large Marge because she's large and in charge. She's been giving me a bit of guff lately, but I still love her. A quick clay bar and coat of sealant got her looking sharp for the summer. marge.png

Danmanltc

My 2011, Continental Edition, only at 13,743 original miles. Almost like new. No air suspension , 3.55 rear axle, police interceptor engine. I replaced original tires late last year. I went to Blackwalls , less maintenance and far cheaper than whitewalls I could find. I had HID headlights added which make a huge improvement at night. The vanity plates, lol. IMG_7932.jpg

Attachments

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Here’s my 2003 Cartier. Color is Ivory Parchment, according to the window sticker I found with the manual. Bought it a couple of months ago to replace my 2003 Executive after the engine overheated.

This car is actually something of a “beater,” it’s been “road hard and put up wet,” as they say. You can see the dent at the rear wheel well, and there are a couple more on the passenger side, as well as a ding in the top of the trunk. You should have seen how filthy the wheels where – they couldn’t even be washed clean. It had to polish them with some rubbing compound to get them looking good again.

I got this one for a couple reasons. It was cheap (only $3800). And currently we don’t have a garage. You can’t keep a car clean when it’s always getting bird poop’d and showered with leaves and other debris from trees. I figured I’d wait to find a primo TC after we get a house with a garage.

Problem is, the more I drive this thing the more I like it! The Cartier is a huge step up from the Exec – quieter, more nifty options (love that trunk lift), not to mention the rare fog lights. I know they’re useless, but they look really cool.

So now, I’m torn! I may end up just keeping this one and fixing it up. We’ll see how I’m feeling when we get a garage in a few years.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

IMG_0912 cropped.jpg

IMG_0903 cropped.jpg

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Here are a couple of pictures of my previous Town Car. Nothing special, just a dime-a dozen 2003 Executive in silver. Unlike my Cartier, this one was a cream puff when I bought it in 2012 with 185k miles on it. Served me well for another 94k miles until the engine overheated last summer.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

2003 Town Car Executive front.jpg

2003 Town Car Executive rear.jpg

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

I’ve noticed an acute shortage of first-gen pictures on this thread! Here are a couple of pictures of our 1985 Town Car base model. We got this one because my wife wanted a TC. I wasn’t keen in the idea because I was a GM guy, but I’d have to say the car was pretty good to us. We got it in 1994 and kept it for something like 13-15 years. We ultimately sold it because it was leaking oil like a sieve.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

1985 Town Car Front.jpg

1985 Town Car Rear.jpg

HTML