The New Lincoln Continental Picture Thread

socialninja

trunk spoiler the seller was tuopu2014, i checked their store and they only have one for the mkz. I only paid maybe $60 for it. roof spoiler was just a generic 47" roof wing which i may swap out for something different.
Thanks! It’s more in lin with what I wanted. I like ur tinted lights. Did u do it yourself, or find covers for the front and rear?

trexxx83

Thanks! It’s more in lin with what I wanted. I like ur tinted lights. Did u do it yourself, or find covers for the front and rear?
anytime! done everything myself. lights, grill, trim, badges. heres the lights at night btw.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 2.39.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 2.39.18 PM.png
    503.1 KB · Views: 8

Conrad17

This is "Conrad" my 2017 Black Label in Rhapsody Blue with Chalet interior theme. I have only had it for two months now. I absolutely love it! It gets compliments from total strangers. It has every option except All-Wheel Drive and the rear seat package.

Attachments

• ten.jpg
    ten.jpg
    731.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 1124201308.jpg
    1124201308.jpg
    704.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 1205201425a.copy.jpg
    1205201425a.copy.jpg
    693.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 1010201511.jpg
    1010201511.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

OmegaLincoln

This is "Conrad" my 2017 Black Label in Rhapsody Blue with Chalet interior theme. I have only had it for two months now. I absolutely love it! It gets compliments from total strangers. It has every option except All-Wheel Drive and the rear seat package.

Nice looking ride. Congrats!!

Last edited:

socialninja

anytime! done everything myself. lights, grill, trim, badges. heres the lights at night btw.
I love it! That spoiler is everything! I’m glad to see that someone else looked at theirs and saw that it was begging for spoiler! I couldn’t sleep at night, listening to it screaming from the garage. Yours is what I pictured, but I opted for something else. Your looks like the MKZ spoiler. I went to see somebody about a wrap, and the dude was wild about my car, because nobody does anything with them. This car is amazing. I hope that you keep posting your progress. I’m looking hard for a matching spoiler. Keep looking out for my car. If I were young enough still, I’d be using the pandemic to mock up a wide body kit. I’m recovering from back surgery, right now, and I’m just dreaming up mods and taking cues from the rich lines. Lincoln knocked it out of the park. I just wish that they’d make suicide doors standard.

socialninja

new here - here's my 17 and my progress so far....
Did you have to pull your lights, front/back, in order to tint them? I have a precut tint kit f the back, but haven’t attempted to do it yet. I spoke to someone about doing them, they have a process that requires them to be removed. Plus, they wanted way too much to do it. Thanks! I really appreciate you dropping knowledge. I just wish I was 20 years younger 😭😭😭😭

socialninja

new here - here's my 17 and my progress so far....
Check out the Crome wheel wells at CARID.com. That’s where I got mine. They dont have bolt ons, like I had with my previous Lincoln, but these actually work nicely. Nobody else was sporting them on their Continental, so I took the chance for the team. Check my pictures. The dealership loves mine, whenever it rolls in. I promised CARID, that I’d post pictures as soon as I could, but my car is on here. At least partially. I think that, these accents would be killer, on your car. The color is just impeccable. When I bought mine, they had a metallic green one, that my mind went crazy with possibilities, but it was a basic select. I had to have the sunroof, seats, and stereo, in the reserve. I plan to upgrade the lights on mine, this summer.

socialninja

Wow! I really like the trunk organizer. I am going to my dealer to see if I can get one ordered. The one I am using is only two compartments and doesn't extend to the sides. Does this one fold flat if you don't want to use it but keep it available in the trunk?
Save money! Check Amazon for more variety and usability, for less! Mine is configurable and fantastic. it even has the hooks to anchor it in the trunk.

socialninja

On my Town Car a leaking grocery bag stained the trunk carpet so I ordered and just received the factory trunk liner and installed it. It will apparently conform to the flat floor in a little while, it fits very well.

continental-trunk-floor-protecter-jpg.4842

I had a Lincoln accessory net for the Town Car trunk that helped organise groceries and kept them from falling over. So I ordered and just received the Lincoln large organiser for the trunk of the Continental and it fits perfectly. There are a few positions to locate it so that needs to be worked out through experience. The following two pics are my first thoughts, particularly the last pic's location. That looks about the same space as the Town Car trunk without the shelf over the gas tank. We will see.

continental-trunk-organizer-repositioned-jpg.4843

continental-trunk-organizer-jpg.4844

There is still a lot of trunk space forward of the organiser to the back seat where it is easily accessed by folding the one or both rear seats forward onto the cushions. There is just so much accessible space everywhere in the car.
Check Amazon for trunk storage!

socialninja

I just ordered a black grill for mine. It’d look great on here. I’m also gonna get the LED Logo for the grill. I’m having it swapped at my dealership minor collision repair shop. I didn’t want to have rattles and missing parts. Doing it right is most important, to me. Estimate is about $150 to do. (Labor) the grill is $240-285 depending on it you have the front camera. The LED Logo cost is steep, though. There are a couple of YouTube sites that will show you how to make one. Those days are gone for this old soldier. I have to pay someone to do the work for me, now. Hit me up for details. As my mods come, I’ll post them and the stores I bought them from. There’s not too many people doing mods to these. They’re beautiful cars, just just begging to be pushed to reveal the real beauty and edge, that they left out. My car is adored when I pull in the dealership. Each car and color seems to have its own personality waiting to be revealed. best of all, I’m not spending a lot to do it. 🙏🏽

OmegaLincoln

I just ordered a black grill for mine. It’d look great on here. I’m also gonna get the LED Logo for the grill. I’m having it swapped at my dealership minor collision repair shop. I didn’t want to have rattles and missing parts. Doing it right is most important, to me. Estimate is about $150 to do. (Labor) the grill is $240-285 depending on it you have the front camera. The LED Logo cost is steep, though. There are a couple of YouTube sites that will show you how to make one. Those days are gone for this old soldier. I have to pay someone to do the work for me, now. Hit me up for details. As my mods come, I’ll post them and the stores I bought them from. There’s not too many people doing mods to these. They’re beautiful cars, just just begging to be pushed to reveal the real beauty and edge, that they left out. My car is adored when I pull in the dealership. Each car and color seems to have its own personality waiting to be revealed. best of all, I’m not spending a lot to do it. 🙏🏽

That sounds like some nice upgrades. It's what I miss most about my F150. Their board was always busy with guys sharing their ideas and what they learned. Once I maxed out what I wanted to do...not much of a reason to actively participate over there anymore. I was hoping this board would be a little more lively but I get the dems are completely different.

My next project is installing some red caliper covers. I hope it gives it that splash of color I'm looking for. If it looks cheesy, my next move will be to upgrade the brakes. So here's hoping I like the look. Either way I'll post a pic once I get the job done.

I would be super interested in a LED logo that works with the camera. What I've read so far is there's not an option for the camera. And the OEM that comes on the Navigator has lots of problems. Still, it would be a great upgrade. Please keep me posted on what you learn.

socialninja

That sounds like some nice upgrades. It's what I miss most about my F150. Their board was always busy with guys sharing their ideas and what they learned. Once I maxed out what I wanted to do...not much of a reason to actively participate over there anymore. I was hoping this board would be a little more lively but I get the dems are completely different.

My next project is installing some red caliper covers. I hope it gives it that splash of color I'm looking for. If it looks cheesy, my next move will be to upgrade the brakes. So here's hoping I like the look. Either way I'll post a pic once I get the job done.

I would be super interested in a LED logo that works with the camera. What I've read so far is there's not an option for the camera. And the OEM that comes on the Navigator has lots of problems. Still, it would be a great upgrade. Please keep me posted on what you learn.
Don’t hold me to it, but I believe that it’s the grill, not the emblem that creates the opening for the camera. Check out raymax.com. They have a YouTube as well. You can also email them. They aren’t the best at timely reply, but feel free to use my name. I told them that I’d post info and pictures on the blog for anyone interested in any items I find. Everyone that I post, I’ve done the legwork and run down both information and hopefully made good contacts. The ones on eBay have been outstanding. My issue with the LED Logo is that it’s 2-3 times more than other manufacturer logos. I had a hard time wrapping my mind around that. What I’ve been told is that the materials used/required for the Lincoln logo had to be higher quality. i can’t explain why, and I encourage you to to ask your own questions. I’ve just kinda decided to just take it for the team, and make it a fun part of the build. What else does one do, in the middle of a global pandemic!

OmegaLincoln

Don’t hold me to it, but I believe that it’s the grill, not the emblem that creates the opening for the camera. Check out raymax.com. They have a YouTube as well. You can also email them. They aren’t the best at timely reply, but feel free to use my name. I told them that I’d post info and pictures on the blog for anyone interested in any items I find. Everyone that I post, I’ve done the legwork and run down both information and hopefully made good contacts. The ones on eBay have been outstanding. My issue with the LED Logo is that it’s 2-3 times more than other manufacturer logos. I had a hard time wrapping my mind around that. What I’ve been told is that the materials used/required for the Lincoln logo had to be higher quality. i can’t explain why, and I encourage you to to ask your own questions. I’ve just kinda decided to just take it for the team, and make it a fun part of the build. What else does one do, in the middle of a global pandemic!

+1 for the site(s). My camera is at the bottom of the logo, and what looks to me (eyes are getting older and everything shines) to be a part of the Logo housing.

I see what you mean about pricing. Still, if it would work for me, I would order it. :) Yeah that install would take some time. Those wheel caps look cool.