Lincoln Forums Navigation:
  • We've set up for the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules - and all viewers will need to agree to the privacy policy and terms of use. Everyone is probably used to this by now - but I thought I'd let you know in advance... Close this box by clicking the X at the right...

The New Lincoln Continental Picture Thread

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Here are some more pics of trunk and folding seat backs and engine general view and view of oil filter with a red arrow.

Attachments

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
On my Town Car a leaking grocery bag stained the trunk carpet so I ordered and just received the factory trunk liner and installed it. It will apparently conform to the flat floor in a little while, it fits very well.

I had a Lincoln accessory net for the Town Car trunk that helped organise groceries and kept them from falling over. So I ordered and just received the Lincoln large organiser for the trunk of the Continental and it fits perfectly. There are a few positions to locate it so that needs to be worked out through experience. The following two pics are my first thoughts, particularly the last pic's location. That looks about the same space as the Town Car trunk without the shelf over the gas tank. We will see.

There is still a lot of trunk space forward of the organiser to the back seat where it is easily accessed by folding the one or both rear seats forward onto the cushions. There is just so much accessible space everywhere in the car.

Attachments

Wow! I really like the trunk organizer. I am going to my dealer to see if I can get one ordered. The one I am using is only two compartments and doesn't extend to the sides. Does this one fold flat if you don't want to use it but keep it available in the trunk?

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Wow! I really like the trunk organizer. I am going to my dealer to see if I can get one ordered. The one I am using is only two compartments and doesn't extend to the sides. Does this one fold flat if you don't want to use it but keep it available in the trunk?
Yes it will fold flat, that is the way it comes in the box. The 3 dividers are each held in place on one side by the structure and then can be swung around to form a divider and held in that place by 4 velcro (hook and loop) fasteners (2 at top and 2 at bottom). So the size of the boxes can be changed to meet your needs. It has handles at each short side. The organiser pulls straight out of the trunk if you want or can be moved forward to the back seats. Quite a flexible design.

Slick Fan

Utah
GA, that's a thing of beauty right there, WOW!:cool:

On your last photo, I was drawn to...the largest dead pedal (left footrest) I think I've ever noticed! Not that it's a bad thing, I wish I had one in my Town Car. Thanks for sharing your photos!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML