• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

MSFT Sync 4.4 download file

keenanstahl

Wisconsin
Sending to both of you.
Thank You! So far this seems to have worked for my 2010 Lincoln Navigator With Voice Activated Navigation, but at first it did not appear to. It did the first installation complete but never rebooted/restarted (a few others reported this issue a few pages back in this thread). After ten minutes I messed around in the menus. I couldn't get to the Media menu but through advanced settings in the phone menu I tried installing the update again and the same thing happened. After waiting another ten minutes I messed around and ended up doing a Master Reset. I did the Master Reset because I couldn't access the media menu but I probably could have just shut it off. After re-pairing my phone I was pleasantly surprised to have SIRI back!

There have been a few people that mentioned there is no way to tell what version you have. While that's true, you can figure out what firmware number you are running and figure out the version from there. For my system Phone->Settings->Advanced->System Information was helpful.
  • Auto Version Number
    • You might notice that the "EE2824" actually matches up with a portion of the zip file name for version 4.41 shared by SGilbert Gen1v441buildEE2824updatefromv3263packageRev2​
    • If you take a look at the XML file that is created in the SyncMyRide folder during installation this number is located at Vehicle->ModuleHW->CCPU->OEMVersion. The XML file name starts with SYNC_ and has your vehicles VIN number in it. The others numbers in the file name are the ESN of the radio.​
  • FPN part number
    • This number matches the name of the .SEC file which is located in the SyncMyRide folder. In case your computer is not configured to display file extensions, The SEC file is the largest file (by far) in the install package.
    • It seems like newer zip files are named using this number. At least version 4.6 downloaded from the Lincoln website was.
    • If you take a look at the XML file that is created during installation this number is located at Vehicle->ModuleHW->CCPU->ImageFPN

new doc 2019-08-13 23.01.52_1.jpg

mom2pwds

SGilbert, could I please get the files for v. 4.6 as well? jillmariebailey at gmail dot com.
I have a 2011 Lincoln MKT with voice-activated navigation. I downloaded DR3T-14D544-AG from lincoln, but it says file not found after asking to install. Followed their directions exactly.

vinaygoel2000

Houston
Sending. I also have an '11 and this file worked for me.
SGilbert, as you may know I now have a 2015 MKT and the software update page says latest version is Sync 2 - 3.10. Is there a way to install the Sync version that I had on my 2013 MKT? I am not sure of the version. Reason I want to do this is because 2015 MKT does not have climate controls on right side of the odometer. Also it doesnt have a way to go Home by using the right side of the steering wheel controls. My 2013 MKT had that.

vinaygoel2000

Houston
OK so since I had two separate accounts for my 2013 and 2015 MKT, I just downloaded EA5T-14D544-BA zip file for my 2013 MKT. It's the same file for the 2015 MKT. So I'm guessing I need a file before that version (3.10) and hopefully it'll let me downgrade. Any ideas?

HTML