• If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense...

MSFT Sync 4.4 download file

SGilbert

South Bend, IN
"Hi , Can i get a copy of the new sync version please?"

I have 4.4.1 and 4.6. 4.6 is newest for original Sync. I do not have any Lincoln Touch (Sync 2) or Sync 3.
Which do you want?

intakeu

I am not sure i have a 2013 MKT and the last update i did was about 4 years ago, but the lincoln owners site says my last update was 2012 and i am up to date.

whatsupdoc

I brought mine in for an intermittent Apple car play connectivity problem with Iphone (I use an Iphone 6s Plus) despite replacing the Apple lightning cable with a new Apple lightning cable and was told version 4.4 could be causing the issue so they updated it with version 4.6. We'll see what happens since reading about some who say Siri broke with that update and another indicated it broke the iPhone connection lol...

RedGeminiPA

Altoona, PA
I brought mine in for an intermittent Apple car play connectivity problem with Iphone (I use an Iphone 6s Plus) despite replacing the Apple lightning cable with a new Apple lightning cable and was told version 4.4 could be causing the issue so they updated it with version 4.6. We'll see what happens since reading about some who say Siri broke with that update and another indicated it broke the iPhone connection lol...
Yours has Sync 3. This thread is for Sync 1. Version numbers are purely coincidence.

HTML