2020 standard lincoln corsair missing engine appearance cover

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

hak36

So i recently reserved a standard trim 2020 corsair from a third party dealer who's bought it from the ford/lincoln dealership directly (I've called and verified that the car is indeed brand new and purchased from them).
A few days ago i was there assessing the car. I pop open the hood and lo and behold the engine is without an appearance cover. The employees at the dealership claim they don't know how that is. I told them to open the hood of another 2020 standard corsair (which was already also sold) and i did infact see the cover there.
I did some digging around and saw some reviews on youtube. The 2021 corsairs (or at least some of the ones i saw reviews of) had no engine covers, yet aa of the 2020 reviews had them.
Any idea why this might be? I read on some forum somewhere that all corsairs produced after june 2020 came without the engine cover due to supply chain issues, but i wasn't able to verify that. If anyone has any idea/can point me to some official lincoln documentation as to why this may be, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

JB IN AZ

MY first mistake was not ever opening the hood before taking the Corsair home. If I had, I would have had it included in the deal, as I did with the rear cargo cover....which I probably won't continue to use. Never had experience with this "solid" type. I now realize I prefer the roll-out type.

My second mistake? I have "bumped" my forehead at least two times on this one when getting something out of the back in a somewhat darkened garage. Shame on me! I suspect it will now find a semi-permanent home in a dark corner of my garage.

syl

... the rear cargo cover....which I probably won't continue to use.
... I suspect it will now find a semi-permanent home in a dark corner of my garage.
Would you be willing to part with it, and send it to a good Canadian home? (it'll perhaps be a bit of a pain to package for shipping, I suppose)