• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

MSFT Sync 4.4 download file

turbodave

Seymour, TN
You may want to go to the dealer for help &/or installation. They very well may not charge you.
(You DID unzip the file, right??)
I think it was unzipped. I ended up with two files on the root of my usb drive. A start file and an autostart file, and a folder with 10 other files in it and it was called sync my ride.

turbodave

Seymour, TN
Count again. that folder only has 9 files in it. :)

Can't help you any further, dealer time, I'm thinking.

(FWIW, I just updated my Nav maps. 4 DVD's & almost 4 hours! UGH!)
Should those files be left in the folder or moved to the root with the two start files?

SGilbert

South Bend, IN
The reason I mentioned format is, as a Mac user, I need to reformat my thumb drives to MS-DOS (FAT) in order for it to be usable in The Lincoln.
After that, just drag (or however PC users do it) the 2 files and folder unto the thumb drive.
I hope nothing else is in there--if so, you'll have to delete them AND empty the trash.

turbodave

Seymour, TN
Well, I did all that. still no luck. Next oil change I'll ask them about doing it.

How does one tell which version is in the system?

spriteun

Houston TX
Can i get in on this update as well? We just got our 2010 mkt a few week ago and it's running v3.01, I'd like to get it up to date as there seems to be some handy things in the updates. my email is jason at magalich dot net

spriteun

Houston TX
Jason, it is too big to send you an eMail attachment. See my post above.
Send me a Dropbox request, and I'll forward it to you.
(Dropbox is free for anything less than 2Gigs)
Ah sorry I should have mentioned that's my email on dropbox and google drive. I sent the file request. Thanks for the prompt update.

HTML