MSFT Sync 4.4 download file

bbf2530

gahh. I don't see where I can edit/delete an older post.

Hi RTH. After a certain period of time (not sure what the limit is), the ability to edit/delete an older post is eliminated.

Just to elaborate (probably needlessly:)): There actually is not a "delete" option anyway. We can edit out the text, but not actually delete the post itself. I guess if it was important, we could contact a Moderator/Administrator and ask to have the a post deleted.

Good luck.

Last edited:

SGilbert

South Bend, IN
I guess you're right--no edit button anymore. I see you downloaded the file, though. Hope it helps.

And--talk about forum 'wackiness'; bbf2530 shows as a Junior Member having 1458 posts and joined 10/2011. I am a Senior Member with 894 posts and joined 1/2010. Go figure. :)

bbf2530

I guess you're right--no edit button anymore. I see you downloaded the file, though. Hope it helps.

And--talk about forum 'wackiness'; bbf2530 shows as a Junior Member having 1458 posts and joined 10/2011. I am a Senior Member with 894 posts and joined 1/2010. Go figure. :)

Hi SGilbert. Hey, never even noticed that! I would think my hair color alone would make me a "Senior Member". ;)

SGilbert

South Bend, IN
Well, here it is 6 hours later and my 'Edit' button is still active. I'll check tomorrow.

bbf2530, FWIW, I'm only half grey, but my almost 75 years ought to entitle me to the 'Senior Member' status. :)

bbf2530

Well, here it is 6 hours later and my 'Edit' button is still active. I'll check tomorrow.

bbf2530, FWIW, I'm only half grey, but my almost 75 years ought to entitle me to the 'Senior Member' status. :)

Hi SGilbert. I've never checked closely, but the Edit button seems to be available for about 5-7 days. Then POOF...it's gone. :oops:

RedTailHawk

Any idea how to contact an Administrator? I've tried the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page but it generates an error when I try to submit the form.