What are your likes and dislikes concerning the Lincoln Corsair?

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Corsart

I have the Corsair Reserve with all the options, including the ginormous sunroof. I usually keep the sunroof closed because it is noisy. The Lexus I had before this Lincoln was perfectly quiet. It had a wind deflector that popped up when you opened the sunroof. The Corsair doesn't seem to have that or it doesn't function properly.
The auto stop feature and the wind noise come up a lot.

The auto stop feature isn't supposed to work at every stop light, the car looks at a lot of variables to determine if it is safe to disengage the engine. Most often, if you take your foot off the brake after the auto hold has engaged (green light in upper right corner of gauge pod), the car will more likely engage the off feature.

Any time you put a hole in a car you disturb airflow and therefore get wind noise. It's easiest to determine the personal offensiveness of this during a test drive..I do not at all care for nor need a hole in the roof of my car, actually it disturbs the very nice "Sanctuary" feeling....but cracking an opposing window open should relieve if not eliminate the blow thru and buffeting. Which is still preferable to driving a ToyoLexus, IMNSHO.

chrisholland03

I love my Corsair. Won't buy another first model year anything again - I had a lot of issues the first 12 months or so. The second 6 have been near perfect. It rides and handles well, the seats are comfy, has all the tech and features I'm looking for, and it just looks great.

The local dealership experience has been bad. I didn't lease there because they weren't even remotely competitive, and their service department has been terrible. That will ultimately become the deciding factor that causes me to jump ship when I get to the end of the lease.

syl

The local dealership experience has been bad. I didn't lease there because they weren't even remotely competitive, and their service department has been terrible. That will ultimately become the deciding factor that causes me to jump ship when I get to the end of the lease.
It really does seem as though dealerships can make all the difference. My dealership (West Island Ford/Lincoln, near Montreal) was fantastic, and I've had to visit them exactly once (for an incorrectly installed valve stem, which they fixed promptly and without any fuss) since taking delivery of the car. I can't recommend them enough (and I am purposely making a point of mentioning them by name in case it helps someone nearby), while others clearly have been experiencing absolute horror stories with their dealerships.

chrisholland03

You guys, Lincoln of Memphis is so bad. They are literally the only reason this will be my last Lincoln or Ford. The service department does not answer their phone, does not return phone calls or emails. They literally have 2 service advisors, and a single technician. That's it. All maintenance is sent next door to their Acura dealership. They don't do loaners or pickup for maintenance (namely because they don't have enough employees or cars). The technician's time is booked months out if you need any repair or diagnostics.

They won't order parts for a known issue until the technician does diagnostics (rear camera went blue...again and needs to be replaced a second time). So it's 60+ day wait to get the diagnostic and another 60+ day wait to get the repair done (again).

The concierges just apologize and offer to schedule at the next nearest dealership that is 2 hours away. I asked if they were going to reimburse me for the miles for a round trip on my lease, and was told no. I asked if I could go to a Ford dealership and provide a loaner, she said no.

I'm eagerly awaiting the end of this lease.

syl

You definitely need to find a better dealership, but I think you might be shooting yourself in the foot by swearing off the product for the fault of the dealership.

Corsart

You definitely need to find a better dealership, but I think you might be shooting yourself in the foot by swearing off the product for the fault of the dealership.
Luckily, I live near quite a few Lincoln dealers so I had a choice, and with choice, comes competition, which usually is good for the customer. A "bad" dealer couldn't survive for very long.

It is sad that Ford would lose a customer not bc of the product itself, but bc of shoddy dealer service and customer care. I think it might be worth while to start writing letters in an attempt to improve, or at the very least, to hold the dealer to account.

SilverFox2021

Great thread ... the ONE and ONLY thing i would like to see improved is the AMBIENT LIGHTING ... it would look even more beautiful if it crossed the entire top of the dash ... my Lincoln Dealership picked up my Corsair and took it back to make absolute sure the lighting is NOT supposed to go across the entire top ... they sent me pics of three other brand new Corsairs on their lot which had the exact same look as my lighting ... mine is correct ... other Lincoln models have it going across the top, they said, but not this particular Reserve Model i had ... just a bit odd in my opinion ... but i can certainly "live with it" ... LOL

Other than that, i simply adore the smooth as silk ride and the astounding, classy "looks" of the vehicle ... i am one of those crazies who open the garage door to just look and admire it at different times of the day ... back in the day i had a Lincoln LS ... then tried a Benz GLK 350 ... although a nice ride, i came back to the Lincoln ... a much more superior ride, in my humble opinion ... the REVEL Stereo System rocks ... i need my music loud and bold and this has it all ... never had a Gray vehicle ... i saw the Silver Radiance in the showroom and knew i had to make it mine ... wishing you all the best with your Corsairs ... i am extremely pleased ... :)

Attachments

• thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 10

Corsart

Great thread ... the ONE and ONLY thing i would like to see improved is the AMBIENT LIGHTING ... it would look even more beautiful if it crossed the entire top of the dash ... my Lincoln Dealership picked up my Corsair and took it back to make absolute sure the lighting is NOT supposed to go across the entire top ... they sent me pics of three other brand new Corsairs on their lot which had the exact same look as my lighting ... mine is correct ... other Lincoln models have it going across the top, they said, but not this particular Reserve Model i had ... just a bit odd in my opinion ... but i can certainly "live with it" ... LOL

Other than that, i simply adore the smooth as silk ride and the astounding, classy "looks" of the vehicle ... i am one of those crazies who open the garage door to just look and admire it at different times of the day ... back in the day i had a Lincoln LS ... then tried a Benz GLK 350 ... although a nice ride, i came back to the Lincoln ... a much more superior ride, in my humble opinion ... the REVEL Stereo System rocks ... i need my music loud and bold and this has it all ... never had a Gray vehicle ... i saw the Silver Radiance in the showroom and knew i had to make it mine ... wishing you all the best with your Corsairs ... i am extremely pleased ... :)
The ambient lighting was one of those things I initially thought was a tad too adolescent for me....but after setting it to the the "White light" setting, and toning the brightness down we find it (like so many other initially obscure) touches just gracious. Other cars just seem dark at night in comparison.

The lights themselves should be in the center cup holders, the footwells, the door pockets, and the lower half of the top part of the passenger dash, just a slight glow. I'd imagine if they went across the entire width of the dash they'd create a distraction and nighttime glare.

Eric1GT

It's really difficult to define why the Corsair appeals to me. It just feels good to be in it - it has a "je ne sais quoi" touch about it. I like the look of it, both inside and out, and it seems to exude quality and good design. I have owned somewhere around 70 cars in my lifetime and this definitely is in the top 5 for me (another Lincoln - my '87 Town Car - is also in that top 5). The 2.3L motor has loads of oomph (they even put this motor into the Mustang, though to my way of thinking, sticking a four-cylinder engine into a Mustang is a bit of a sacrilege), and the car handles beautifully. I like the little things about it.

The heated steering wheel heats up quickly and heats up all the way around. My previous car, a 2017 Highlander, only seemed to heat the wheel between the"quarter to three" and "ten to two" position. The seats seem heat up quicker than other cars that I've owned. I've previously questioned the value of heated seats - by the time I've felt any warmth coming through, my bum's heated up the seat anyway. Not so with the Corsair. It's a little thing, but I also love the hood release! Pull twice on the handle inside the car, and there's no longer the need to stick your fingers under the front edge of the hood to search for the secondary latch. It's a stupid little thing, but it pleases me!

My Reserve only has the standard 10-way power seats, and I definitely have had cars that had much more comfortable seats, but the Corsair's are adequate. (I optioned my car as much as I could, with the Head's-Up Display, the appearance package, etc., but the 22-way seats would have gone way over the top for me. As it was, the car cost $63,000 CAN before taxes (about $50,500 US), and the fancier seats would have added about another $10,000 to the cost, I believe.

The only sour note to the car is the fact that I've been having battery problems, and although the dealership just replaced the battery, I am left with the nagging concern about whether electrical problems might plague the car in the future. Not that I'll find out - it seems as though I may have to sell the car anyway, which will be a heartbreaker.

Circumstances change quickly in one's life, and my wife now needs an electric wheelchair. It folds and does fit in the back of the Corsair, but it does take up a fair bit of room and we find that the car is a bit too small for us now. Plus the fact that the wheelchair is quite heavy, and although at 79 I consider myself to be fairly hale and hearty, I do admit that hefting that wheelchair into the back of the Corsair is a bit of a challenge. We need a vehicle with a lower load height, and so it looks as though a minivan is probably in the cards for us. *sigh* Well, that'll be the first minivan I've owned. Well, come to think of it, I did have a VW Bus back in the early seventies. And also, come to think of it, that VW Bus is definitely in my top five favourite cars!
I was not happy with the lumbar support in my first test drive model and my sales rep wisely, and tactfully said "I've got something you will like." The $1,100 USD retail was a bit high for upgraded seats, but now I have them they are well worth it. I say "they" because the front passenger seat does all the driver one does, except automatically move back to provide more egress and ingress space. It's a 24 way "Perfect Position" option that has 3 distinct lumbar zones with individual adjustment on each one, as well as adjustable thigh support and bolsters, etc. An added bonus is the massage function that put the icing on the cake. Seems like that will be great on long trips! In every car I've owned, and rented except this one, I never seem to have enough lumbar support. I'd much prefer to need to back it off a bit, which is what I have now! Love it. Also even though I'm 5'9" I seem to need the driver seat positioned rearward as far as it will go, usually thinking a bit more would be nice. This was another win, where the seat will go back a few more inches than I need to the max position which is great.

Eric1GT

The ambient lighting was one of those things I initially thought was a tad too adolescent for me....but after setting it to the the "White light" setting, and toning the brightness down we find it (like so many other initially obscure) touches just gracious. Other cars just seem dark at night in comparison.

The lights themselves should be in the center cup holders, the footwells, the door pockets, and the lower half of the top part of the passenger dash, just a slight glow. I'd imagine if they went across the entire width of the dash they'd create a distraction and nighttime glare.
I like the Lincoln logo light under the floating console that displays on the console door panel below and when you arrive to the vehicle at night to see it displayed on the ground next to the driver door is pretty cool.

Eric1GT

I have a 2020 Corsair, 1158 miles. It's been in the shop four times, including one recall. I brought it in day before yesterday for a bunch of electrical issues. They said the battery just needed charging and everything is fine. On the drive over to pick it up, I got a notification on my Apple Watch: "Remote features disabled to preserve battery." That is what I brought it in for! Also, the rear hatch will sometimes unlatch and not power open or power close. You have to force it sometimes. They didn't know what was wrong, although it happened once for the service advisor. I had a factory recall for the AutoStart/Stop feature. They said they reprogrammed it and it was fine. It doesn't work, even though it's turned on. This is one of the most unreliable cars I've ever had. I have one year and 10 months left on this lease. I'm counting the days. I'm really going to see if they'll just take it back. I'm going back to Lexus. 15 years, two different models, no problems.

As far as likes, there are many. I love the comfort, the styling, the peppy engine, fuel economy, and the electronics are mind-blowing. There is a lot to love, but much more to hate.

In one year and two months, 1158 miles, I'm on my SIXTH service call. What good is a beautiful car if you can't drive it?
Too bad. Sounds exactly like a lemon they need to swap out for you, especially on a lease. Let them recondition it and sell it as used... You shouldn't have any service calls, much less 6! It will drive you crazy if you opt to keep it till the lease expires. My brother bought a late model Porsche Carrera for a song because the original owner felt it was possessed. There was a water leak that damaged some cable connections under the driver seat that only my brother was interested in troubleshooting and repairing the very mysterious and varied electrical issues. It was too creepy for anyone else and it sat on a lot for at least 2 years, just aging and depreciating even further. The point: He purposely bought it knowing it had serious issues, feeling confident for the ridiculous low price he could make it like new, and he has... Completely acceptable to have any issues by choice in that case. Good Luck!!

Eric1GT

So my last five vehicles have been large SUV's, for expeditions, one of which we still have, and a GMC Yukon Denali XL. We've gone from living high in the Rockies 25 miles from a cell phone signal to a situation where our longest trip is 3 miles to the Home Depot. There is an occasional 50 mile trip into the city, but maybe once a month. So I guess I was spoiled, but when I bought this Reserve model I should have been a little more careful. Here's some things I do not like. The transmission. And why should I have to reach over to the passenger side of the vehicle to put it in Drive? The lack of ventilated seats. The endless gadgetry on the stalks and panel. Six things to operate cruise control??? Did Lincoln hire a bunch of 20-something gamers and turn them loose on the electronics? No heated steering wheel. And what team thought it was a good idea to put that Voice Activation button in the steering wheel so that it activates nearly every time you make a 90-degree turn? No front sensors. And did they really make a rear hatch that only opens from inside the vehicle? You have to get out to close it? Or must I spend another half hour searching through lawyers written owners manual to find the answer? I have spent more time on this cars manual than all my other vehicles combined. And at my age, trust me, that's been a whole hell of a lot of vehicles. I'm sure most of these features would have been available that I found a vehicle with the larger and grossly overpriced options package, but it wasn't available.

So, what do I like? We now have a lot more room in our garage, and that's not a small thing. It's nice looking. Happy with the engine performance and the gas mileage. It's reasonably quiet. I like the color. The seat and the ride are comfortable. And I like when backing out of a parking space the warning that a car is coming from the side.

This sounds like I really don't like the vehicle, and that's really not it. I'm just disappointed in my lack of due diligence.
I've got a fully loaded 2.0T Reserve that has all the features you mentioned. They work great, and out of 30 or so Corsairs my dealer had it seemed only 2 had all the features I was interested in, and the other had the $2,500 sport package with different grill and larger wheels. When I said I didn't want to pay that much extra for just those couple things, they failed to tell me the 2.3T engine was the main upgrade item, so I passed on it.

Consumer Reports was right though, the 2.0T has plenty power and I already spent enough on the premium options... :cool: I would have preferred other colors but the dark gray paint with black interior is fine, and they were my least considerations. I had a great Kia Sportage SUV with most of the new features except 360 camera which is the main one I began shopping for. I was blown away by how much more expensive BMW and Lexus were with fancy named vinyl seats. I much prefer natural leather, and wasn't willing to lose any features I had in the Kia to get a 360 camera.

Consumer Reports also mentioned the Voice Activation Button location, but so far it's not been a problem, but damn, right there in the 10 O'Clock position? What were they thinking. Like you said, millenials with an engineering degree likely the cause...

On the rear hatch, I have the open/close control button on the dash by my left knee, and also a rubber coated switch under the mid-level trim on the back of the door on the right side next to the license plate, as well as the kick style hands free opening method. There is a button on the bottom edge of the door that you can depress when the door is fully open as well as the inside button works to open and close the hatch door.

Eric1GT

The auto stop feature and the wind noise come up a lot.

The auto stop feature isn't supposed to work at every stop light, the car looks at a lot of variables to determine if it is safe to disengage the engine. Most often, if you take your foot off the brake after the auto hold has engaged (green light in upper right corner of gauge pod), the car will more likely engage the off feature.

Any time you put a hole in a car you disturb airflow and therefore get wind noise. It's easiest to determine the personal offensiveness of this during a test drive..I do not at all care for nor need a hole in the roof of my car, actually it disturbs the very nice "Sanctuary" feeling....but cracking an opposing window open should relieve if not eliminate the blow thru and buffeting. Which is still preferable to driving a ToyoLexus, IMNSHO.
Thanks for the insight on the Auto Stop feature. It seemed quite inconsistent to me, including starting up before I've taken my foot off the brake, and the traffic doesn't move for another minute or so?

Eric1GT

I'm a late comer to the American car market. For years I just couldn't pay more for less quality and features, etc., surely helping Toyota to become number 1. But now the market has changed for the better, I've got the best car I've ever owned. 2021 Corsair 2.0T Reserve with all available features except the sport package. Didn't need the different grill, or slightly larger wheels and lower profile tires, and didn't realize it came with the larger engine until after I bought the one without it. I agree with Consumer Reports that the 2.0T has plenty of power, so I definitely don't miss that option. Although I liked the colors better on that particular model.

I really like almost everything about the car and the Perfect Position seats were an unexpected bonus that the salesman recommended when I mentioned the test drive car lumbar wasn't going to work if it didn't adjust vertically as well since it seemed too low for my preference.

I absolutely love the 360 camera, as I've had trouble gauging the distance to curbs, and I intentionally park next to them to help avoid door dings from other cars parked too close. I haven't tried the auto park feature yet, but I'm anxious to see how it works. I've only got 600 miles in the first few weeks of ownership with just casual driving.

I think the many advanced features, fit and finish are superior, and I did compare to Lexus, Infiniti, Acura, BMW and Genesis. All not quite up to par at the same or similar price points. I would have preferred lighter colors, but I wasn't interested in ordering from the factory to get what I wanted, especially since the best deals are in stock inventory they NEED to move. We customers don't typically need to buy. I came close to getting the Acura RDX but they just weren't as motivated to offer a good deal as Lincoln. Actually asked me "what would it take to get me in the car" and then wanted to negotiate a non-negotiable number, although the gap was on my trade, that had an awesome offer from Carvana for my 2017 Kia Sportage. Dumb question to ask a literal person like myself. If you expect to negotiate, you can't ask what it will take, because if the customer then negotiates, they weren't being truthful in the answer.

Like others on this Corsair forum I'm miffed Lincoln saved a few bucks on a $50K car without an engine cover to help keep all the hoses and cables protected and cleaner, etc. Also I see the fitment to accommodate and support the luggage cover, AKA package tray, yet it wasn't available as an option, but seems to be available in the parts department, per other posters comments. Same with the all-weather mats, as only front and second row were provided for that line item, but not placed in the cargo area, so it was an extra hundred to complete the set. That also meant normal carpet mats were not included. Odd, but not from a manufacturer cost perspective. I put WeatherTech mats in my Kia, and the carpet mats were still new in the package when I traded it in.

I give the Corsair high marks, and I expect a few years of issue free ownership. We'll see how that goes... Even under warranty, no one wants to spend too much time in the service department, even with vehicle pickup at your home and leaving a loaner for you.

Corsart

Thanks for the insight on the Auto Stop feature. It seemed quite inconsistent to me, including starting up before I've taken my foot off the brake, and the traffic doesn't move for another minute or so?
It can start or stop depending on factors within the car itself, but the "Autohold" should be activated (green lettering on upper right of instrument panel).

There are many little things I would change, but the one that (surprisingly) jumps out at me are the ones you mention, too: The engine cover and the rear package shelf. I wonder if Lincoln really realizes how offensive these omissions are.

JB IN AZ

I dislike that the doors on my 21 Reserve auto lock, and, according to my dealer, cannot be set to NOT auto lock, which is contrary to the Owner's Manual. Also dislike the "double pull" on the rear door handles to open the door. I only have adults in my car. I don't need this "safety" feature.

I really like the rest of the car so far! Only had it 8 days, however.

Marty E

Groveland FL
Alas folks, this will be my last posting on this forum. After 11 months and 9,000 miles of frustrating and disappointing ownership my 2020 Corsair Reserve I with the Tech Package and Adaptive Suspension was bought back by Lincoln in October. I've included a list of the problems that I had with the vehicle below but I also wanted to leave you with the following overall observations. First never ever buy one of the first examples of a brand new model, I paid dearly for that. Second, the power train and the headlights of my 2.0 liter Corsair were great, too bad the rest of the vehicle did not match them. Finally, I replaced our Corsair with a leftover 2020 Lexus RX350 and, while it's less engaging to drive, the difference in quality is nothing short of amazing, no problems at all in 6 months and 5,000 miles of ownership. As I kept looking at this forum I also came to realize that I was not alone with many of my problems. It's really a shame, Lincoln has such a great vehicle with the Corsair but the incredibly poor execution of it has lost them a customer forever. For what it's worth, the buyback process was, however, generous and easy. For your reading pleasure, here's my list of the specific problems that I had with our Corsair:
  • Inability to fix after battery replacement (initially would not start followed by a VDM (Vehicle Displacement Module) problem). The vehicle was at the dealer for 4 weeks and was ultimately bought back by Lincoln after 11 months and 9000 miles of frustrating ownership
  • Atrocious initial quality (I should not have accepted it):
    • Bulging roof panel between windshield and sunroof (ultimately fixed by dealer)
    • Misaligned doors (sort of fixed by dealer)
    • Numerous paint scratches (fixed by dealer)
    • Hood deformity i.e., too large a gap between the hood and the right fender (I did not mention this to the dealer since I figured that any cure was worse than the problem)
    • Windshield wipers were not properly aligned (fixed by dealer)
    • Illuminated driver’s side sill plate did not light up (fixed by dealer)
  • Electronic problems:
    • GPS lost track of where it was on 2 occasions (including showing me in the middle of Lake Apopka)
    • “GPS Unavailable” warning on the lower left of the screen even though the GPS was working
    • Intermittent failure of Reverse Automatic Braking (dealer and service manual indicated that this is a known issue)
    • Random failure of rear hatch to open when accessed thru the remote. It would unlatch but not open and had to be opened and closed manually (the dealer could not replicate this problem)
    • Auto start/stop failed randomly after about 6 months of ownership (i.e., the engine would not shut off when stopped)
    • Destinations entered thru the iOS Lincoln Way app were not received by the vehicle
  • Rattles when going over rough pavement:
    • Loud predictable rattle from behind right rear interior panel
    • Intermittent rattle from right side of dashboard
  • Fueling problem:
    • Gas pumps would almost always shut off within seconds of starting to fill the tank. It took many attempts to refuel the vehicle

Eric1GT

Overall I really like the Corsair Reserve, and the Perfect Position seats are almost as good as the 360 camera and proximity warnings to help me navigate tight spaces, parking assist and avoid wheel rash on curbs... Lots of great features and upgrades from my last vehicle that had many of them but not active lane keep, or smart cruise control, etc. I probably will enjoy the auto-park for parallel and perpendicular spaces, but I haven't tried it yet.

I haven't been happy with the missing engine cover, and whatever reason Lincoln had whether it was a supply chain issue and they didn't want to "Stop" the assembly line, or they just wanted to cut some corners, but not the MSRP, I don't agree it was a good decision.

I'd love to have permanent option selection choices like we do with the back seat occupant warning. I can see where that would be helpful for some with small children where they may do the "Home Alone" syndrome. It was great I don't have to disable it every time I start the car like some features, such as the Auto-Stop at traffic lights, etc., or the Drive Mode that defaults to Normal, but does not allow user selection of a different default.

Eric1GT

Luckily, I live near quite a few Lincoln dealers so I had a choice, and with choice, comes competition, which usually is good for the customer. A "bad" dealer couldn't survive for very long.

It is sad that Ford would lose a customer not bc of the product itself, but bc of shoddy dealer service and customer care. I think it might be worth while to start writing letters in an attempt to improve, or at the very least, to hold the dealer to account.

I'd like to know what people love about their Lincoln Corsair - and what they don't love about it. Let's hear it!
I wasn't thrilled that the expensive Navigation system maps while excellent with great features, are seriously out of date upon delivery of a brand new vehicle. I took delivery on April 12, 2021, but the version of maps on the car are NA 1.19 meaning as it seems, current as of January 2019, more than two years old, and many road changes and additions are not included. I had some help from the Lincoln Concierge, but the update I was able to download only brought me to December 2019. I expect a no charge update when the most current release is available. Hopefully it won't be a tough request for Lincoln to honor.

bbf2530

I wasn't thrilled that the expensive Navigation system maps while excellent with great features, are seriously out of date upon delivery of a brand new vehicle. I took delivery on April 12, 2021, but the version of maps on the car are NA 1.19 meaning as it seems, current as of January 2019, more than two years old, and many road changes and additions are not included. I had some help from the Lincoln Concierge, but the update I was able to download only brought me to December 2019. I expect a no charge update when the most current release is available. Hopefully it won't be a tough request for Lincoln to honor.

Hi Eric1GT. What is the current version loaded in your vehicle? The NA 1 19 maps were current to end of 1st quarter 2020 (as NA 1 18 maps were current up to 1st quarter 2019... and so on).
Yes, still 1 year old when you purchased, but at least not "2 years old".

When NA 1 20 is released, it will be current up to end of 1st quarter 2021.

This information is clearly spelled out on the Lincoln SYNC 3 map updates website, located here (where you can also check for the latest release): Lincoln - Sync3 Map Update

New map versions are usually released ~late June-early August. And yes, the update is free, if you download and install yourself. In the same manner as SYNC 3 update installations are free if you download and install yourself. (which you could have done yourself when you purchased your vehicle).

On a related note...If you have not checked for available SYNC 3 updates for your vehicle, you can do that here: https://help.lincoln.com/update-sync/

There may be some variation for SYNC 3.4 versus SYNC 3 vehicles, but the information is essentially the same.

Good luck.

Last edited: