SYNC 3 Navigation Map Update

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

bbf2530

Yes, I think that's what I was saying. I leave the page that has the instructions, map, and license files open. That way, I am able to download the map files multiple times. the license file is a one shot deal, however.

If there is a different invoice page you are referring to, I'm all ears, so to speak.

Hi BL. In the past, an email confirmation was sent which also contained a link to re-download the map and license files. Were you sent an email confirmation of your order?

I am lazy today and did not read back through the thread.

Good luck.

PYsamkc

Yes, I think that's what I was saying. I leave the page that has the instructions, map, and license files open. That way, I am able to download the map files multiple times. the license file is a one shot deal, however.

If there is a different invoice page you are referring to, I'm all ears, so to speak.
I think its the same page with the 3 download links, 1-the instructions ,2-the maps and 3-the licence.
I can download 1 and 3, but not 2.... can you???

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
Hi BL. In the past, an email confirmation was sent which also contained a link to re-download the map and license files. Were you sent an email confirmation of your order?

Good luck.
I am always learning.

Yes, sure did. Had not seen the link to re-order until just now.

Thanks, as always, buddy!

Good luck.
I never received an email confirmation after placing the download order.

PYsamkc

Again, I would call the 800 number and tell them your issue.

Oh, I use Safari and was having the "pop-up" blocked. Maybe that is the issue? Just throwing things out here.

Yesterday the download link was Datazip and now its Wasabi. Can someone comfirm if im wrong.......