Should I buy a 2019 MKT?

RedGeminiPA

Altoona, PA
Ah! The devil in the details. They were hoping you'd never notice, which is why they pushed you towards it. Shame on them!

Congrats on the MKT! I hope they gave you an even better deal, since you caught them trying to pull a fast one on you.

As always, pictures, or it didn't happen... 😉 LOL

Cherga

PA
Thanks, they had no more room on the MKT but gave me another $750 on my original trade “for my troubles” which, of course, worked for me!

I’m really disappointed with Ford‘s client relations but Lincoln, on the other hand, rolled out the red carpet for me when I called to register the MKT in my name... like night and day!

One question if anyone can assist... I got a “tire pressure“ warning message yesterday. Driver's side front was low, added some air and all is good. Every vehicle I have driven for the past 10 years let me know which tire was low and provided measured pressure. Is there a menu option to see pressure? I haven’t found anything, perhaps a software update...Thanks!

Attachments

RedGeminiPA

Altoona, PA
At least they gave you something. Good of them.

Sadly, that's one area Ford lagged behind some competition. It's vague, and just says one is reporting low pressure, but can't say which one.

I see yours has the Tech Package. Adaptive cruise control is addicting, once you get the hang of it. My Advanced Park Assist no longer works (self parallel parking). I'm leaning towards a bad switch. No big deal, as I rarely ever used it.

Cherga

PA
At least they gave you something. Good of them.

Sadly, that's one area Ford lagged behind some competition. It's vague, and just says one is reporting low pressure, but can't say which one.

I see yours has the Tech Package. Adaptive cruise control is addicting, once you get the hang of it. My Advanced Park Assist no longer works (self parallel parking). I'm leaning towards a bad switch. No big deal, as I rarely ever used it.
My wife has a Nautilus and I got hooked on the adaptive cruise quickly! Haven’t tried parking yet on the MKT.

SGilbert

South Bend, IN
Wouldn't have a car, anymore, than with adaptive cruise. Fantastic!

Somewhere on this forum is a thread about refinishing the sill plates. Don't remember which Lincoln section it was in, though.