Vehicle Prices 2021/2022

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

jfarmer

Dec 28, 2011
I was wondering if there was anyone here will to give me a x plan pin number for my 22 navigator order? My dealer already to me they take x plan pin.. thanks

H-Town55

Jan 13, 2022
I just found this forum today, I’ve always been a GM guy. but switching gears and placed an order for 22’ Navigator Reserve about 3 weeks ago at my dealer. How do I go about getting the X plan pin? Also is it too late to provide my dealer? I did have to put down a $500 deposit to place the order which I did about 3 weeks ago. Am I screwed? Did I need to provide this pin at the time of build? I’d imagine time of purchase, hope that’s the case. Sure would be nice to get a discount, atleast some off MSRP. Any idea what the X plan discount may be on 22’ reserve?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011
I just found this forum today, I’ve always been a GM guy. but switching gears and placed an order for 22’ Navigator Reserve about 3 weeks ago at my dealer. How do I go about getting the X plan pin? Also is it too late to provide my dealer? I did have to put down a $500 deposit to place the order which I did about 3 weeks ago. Am I screwed? Did I need to provide this pin at the time of build? I’d imagine time of purchase, hope that’s the case. Sure would be nice to get a discount, atleast some off MSRP. Any idea what the X plan discount may be on 22’ reserve?

Hi H-Town. First...You would need to check with your Dealership if they will even accept an X-Plan sale at all, let alone after the deal has already been negotiated, the purchase contract signed and the vehicle ordered. So that would be your first step.

Next...You can get X-Plan PINS from various sources. Among the possible ways are:

First, if you have a friend who works for Ford and can provide one.

Second, if you work for a Ford Partner company (there are hundred and hundreds, maybe over a thousand), you can get a Ford Partner X-Plan PIN.
Here is one list: Ford X-Plan Partner Companies
If you or your spouse work for one of those companies, you can obtain the PIN request process from your HR Department, if they know how to do their job.

Third, if you are Ford stockholder you can request one fom Ford Stockholder Services.

Fourth, there are various clubs that have X-Plan PIN benefits for membership. One such club is a Mustang Club. But if you are not a member now, it may not be of much help.

However, your fist step is to see if your Dealer will accept one now, if at all.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

GrussGott

Jan 1, 2022
How do I go about getting the X plan pin? Also is it too late to provide my dealer? I did have to put down a $500 deposit to place the order which I did about 3 weeks ago. Am I screwed? Did I need to provide this pin at the time of build? I’d imagine time of purchase, hope that’s the case. Sure would be nice to get a discount, atleast some off MSRP. Any idea what the X plan discount may be on 22’ reserve?

Hi H-Town. First...You would need to check with your Dealership if they will even accept an X-Plan sale at all, let alone after the deal has already been negotiated, the purchase contract signed and the vehicle ordered.

@H-Town55 if you've only put down a deposit, then you should be good:

My understanding is purchase contracts aren't signed until vehicle delivery and your deposit, depending on state (in many states deposits are fully refundable by law), is usually refundable unless it's been itemized as a "partial payment". You can check your deposit receipt to see if says "partial payment"; if not it's likely refundable and non-binding.

With that, as @bbf2530 notes, your dealer might not accept X-Plan discounting; most that I have contacted didn't & don't. @bbf2530 also did a good job of covering the bases, which is you join a club like the Mustang club or the experimental aviation club to get the benefit if you don't work for a company that already has the benefit (most large companies do - note that list isn't complete as my PIN is coming from a company not listed), the caveat there being to check the fine print because you may not have enough time to be a member before delivery. that said, I'd go for it anyway as delivery may be delayed or there may be program changes or the club may make changes.

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011
@H-Town55 if you've only put down a deposit, then you should be good:

My understanding is purchase contracts aren't signed until vehicle delivery and your deposit, depending on state (in many states deposits are fully refundable by law), is usually refundable unless it's been itemized as a "partial payment". You can check your deposit receipt to see if says "partial payment"; if not it's likely refundable and non-binding.

With that, as @bbf2530 notes, your dealer might not accept X-Plan discounting; most that I have contacted didn't & don't. @bbf2530 also did a good job of covering the bases, which is you join a club like the Mustang club or the experimental aviation club to get the benefit if you don't work for a company that already has the benefit (most large companies do - note that list isn't complete as my PIN is coming from a company not listed), the caveat there being to check the fine print because you may not have enough time to be a member before delivery. that said, I'd go for it anyway as delivery may be delayed or there may be program changes or the club may make changes.

HI GrussGott. You are correct. I should have stated "Purchase Order" instead of "Purchase Contract" (although a signed "Purchase Order" is also a legal "contract"). Deposits are refundable, unless expressly stated it is not in the Purchase Order. Which again, is a contract if signed by both parties.
Without getting into too much detail that does not matter: At this point, all that is important for H-Town is to ask the Dealership if they will accept an X-Pan PIN at all and/or at this point.

Concerning the Ford Partner Company list I linked to: It is not a "complete" one because it is actually extremely difficult to get a "complete list" (even from Ford itself) due to the fact that the Ford partner Company list is constantly changing. That was why I stated "Here is one list".

We can find many lists (usually posted by Dealerships, like the one I linked to) by Googling "Ford X-Plan Partner companies", for those interested. Then look through the various lists to see if a company/employer is listed on each one.

See here: Ford X-Plan Partner companies - Google Search

Good luck all!

H-Town55

Jan 13, 2022
So I did reach out to my dealer I ordered my 2022 Navigator Reserve. I asked if their dealership will accept the Ford X Plan on my 2022 Navigator Reserve order. I did throw out there to him, “I confirmed a few other dealers are accepting it on the 22’ Navigator to let him know I am aware. He responded back that they will accept it and he just needs the PIN once the vehicle arrives. So good news there!

I am sadly a Houston Texans season ticket holder and they are part of the Ford X Plan. I am going to obtain it from there.

I do greatly appreciate all the information everyone has provided about the Xplan and pricing.

Lastly,

Any idea what I can expect off the 22’ Navigator Reserve with X Plan? Or what have y’all got off the 2021?

My dealer originally said my cost would be MSRP when it arrives and there was zero discussion of Xplan as I was not then aware of it.

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011
So I did reach out to my dealer I ordered my 2022 Navigator Reserve. I asked if their dealership will accept the Ford X Plan on my 2022 Navigator Reserve order. I did throw out there to him, “I confirmed a few other dealers are accepting it on the 22’ Navigator to let him know I am aware. He responded back that they will accept it and he just needs the PIN once the vehicle arrives. So good news there!

I am sadly a Houston Texans season ticket holder and they are part of the Ford X Plan. I am going to obtain it from there.

I do greatly appreciate all the information everyone has provided about the Xplan and pricing.

Lastly,

Any idea what I can expect off the 22’ Navigator Reserve with X Plan? Or what have y’all got off the 2021?

My dealer originally said my cost would be MSRP when it arrives and there was zero discussion of Xplan as I was not then aware of it.

Hi H-Town. You need to get the Partner Code for the company you will be obtaining the PIN from. That is the specific Partner Company Code assigned by Ford to that particular company.

Then you can use this website to calculate pricing: AXZ Plan - Login

Let us know who you make out and good luck.

Last edited:

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011
Hi H-Town. I forgot to mention: If it were me, I would ask the Dealership to work up the correct X-Plan pricing for your vehicle now, and give you a proper/signed Order Contract stating all the pricing and final numbers.

You don't want any unpleasant surprises when your vehicle finally arrives, and perhaps they "forget" they told you they would accept an X-Plan PIN...while you are so happy and in a rush to get your vehicle.

Just a recommendation.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

Last edited:

TXNav

Sep 16, 2021

Lastly,

When we got our ‘21 Reserve in August with the X-Plan, it knocked off about 5k from MSRP. This was in Houston as well. Once you have the PIN they should be able to tell you.

H-Town55

Jan 13, 2022
When we got our ‘21 Reserve in August with the X-Plan, it knocked off about 5k from MSRP. This was in Houston as well. Once you have the PIN they should be able to tell you.
So I was able to obtain the PIN from the Houston Texans Season ticket holder group. I went to the site and it showed me pricing on the 2021 Navigator and it was about $5k off. But it didn’t have the year 2022 available yet to select. Maybe because they have not hit the lots yet. Good news though my dealer did say they will accept it.

TXNav

Sep 16, 2021
So I was able to obtain the PIN from the Houston Texans Season ticket holder group. I went to the site and it showed me pricing on the 2021 Navigator and it was about $5k off. But it didn’t have the year 2022 available yet to select. Maybe because they have not hit the lots yet. Good news though my dealer did say they will accept it.
Yep, can’t build the 2022s online yet but that at least gives you a ballpark. I wouldn’t imagine the difference would be substantial.

Jan 7, 2022

Lastly,

With my X Plan, I’ll be getting 5.1% off. Which my MSRP is $99.9k so it will be about $5k off.

Apr 25, 2020
South Holland
Hi, does any one know what does a ford xplan discount look like? is it like a 5~7% below MSRP?
I am a retired Ford Chicago Assembly plant employee and just bought a new Black label L and x plan is a little more than 5 percent of MSRP. But its still a little over invoice price,the aplan price on my new truck was 10 percent off MSRP price!

dschuffert

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Dec 23, 2021
dumb question, but how does one get a-plan and/or what is it?
That is not a dumb question at all. A-Plan is for Ford employees to get a discount. The program updates the benefits from time to time. This is extended to employees' immediate family. For example, when I bought my Navigator I contacted my sister who works at a Ford plant, she takes my SSN and some other info goes onto an employee site and generates a pin number for me to use at the dealership. Here are the discount plans that I am aware of from Ford/Lincoln:

A-Plan
For Ford employees. Best possible deal out of all of Ford's discounted Plans.
Pricing = Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275 program fee

Z-Plan
For Ford retirees.
Pricing = Same as A-Plan

X-Plan
For friends, family, and groups with special affiliations with Ford.
The "Ford Partner Recognition X-Plan" is a supplier discount that members of certain companies that do business with Ford.
The "Friends & Neighbors X-Plan" is for employees and retirees to sponsor purchases by family and individuals outside their family.
Pricing = Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

D-Plan
For dealer employees and family members.
Pricing = A-Plan + $100

Apr 25, 2020
South Holland
That is not a dumb question at all. A-Plan is for Ford employees to get a discount. The program updates the benefits from time to time. This is extended to employees' immediate family. For example, when I bought my Navigator I contacted my sister who works at a Ford plant, she takes my SSN and some other info goes onto an employee site and generates a pin number for me to use at the dealership. Here are the discount plans that I am aware of from Ford/Lincoln:

A-Plan
For Ford employees. Best possible deal out of all of Ford's discounted Plans.
Pricing = Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275 program fee

Z-Plan
For Ford retirees.
Pricing = Same as A-Plan

X-Plan
For friends, family, and groups with special affiliations with Ford.
The "Ford Partner Recognition X-Plan" is a supplier discount that members of certain companies that do business with Ford.
The "Friends & Neighbors X-Plan" is for employees and retirees to sponsor purchases by family and individuals outside their family.
Pricing = Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

D-Plan
For dealer employees and family members.
Pricing = A-Plan + $100
On my last vehicle purchase my 2021 black label L on the invoice it shows the x plan is above dealer invoice price by about 800-900 I can give you an exact amount tomorrow the aplan paperwork is in my truck.

Apr 25, 2020
South Holland
That's a good question. I don't know and would assume yes. I can't find anything in the paperwork that addresses this.
Yes the Ford discounts can be refinanced or financed with anyone you want but you cannot sell the vehicle outright for 6 months you can trade it in for a different Ford product after 3 months of ownership.