Vehicle Prices 2021/2022

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
I am being told by my dealer that sticker, MSRP, is what I will pay if I get my wife a new 2021/2022 Navigator.

Is this what others are seeing cross the board on these and other models?

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
Yep, if not above sticker. It’s simple economics of supply and demand.
Right, got it. Just making sure she wasn't feeding me some bull.

Doesn't apply on my reacquire, but wanting a 2021 or 2022 Nav for my wife. I haven't paid above Invoice on my last 3 vehicles. Ouch.

bbf2530

Right, got it. Just making sure she wasn't feeding me some bull.

Doesn't apply on my reacquire, but wanting a 2021 or 2022 Nav for my wife. I haven't paid above Invoice on my last 3 vehicles. Ouch.

Hi BL. See if you qualify for an X-Pan Partner PIN through the HR Departments of either your company or your wife's. Ford has Ford X-Plan Partner arrangements with over a thousand companies.

This is just a partial listing of some of them: https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/

Good luck.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL

bbf2530

Good idea. Didn't see either there. Surprising, hers is a much bigger airline than mine. I'll check with my dealer. Thanks.

HI BL. You're welcome. Be sure to also look under the name of the actual parent company/corporation, in case your companies are subsidiaries.

Good luck.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
HI BL. You're welcome. Be sure to also look under the name of the actual parent company/corporation, in case your companies are subsidiaries.

Good luck.
Dang. My airline is, but not there. Hers is wholly owned.

She will be a tough sell at MSRP. She already says she will drive her 2011 Explorer until it falls apart. That could be next month lol.

bbf2530

Dang. My airline is, but not there. Hers is wholly owned.

She will be a tough sell at MSRP. She already says she will drive her 2011 Explorer until it falls apart. That could be next month lol.

Hi BL. Okay, I am confused. Are you saying your airline or its parent company is an X-Plan Partner, but hers isn't?

If yes...There is no reason you can not purchase it with an X-Plan PIN from your airline/employer.

Good luck.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
Hi BL. Okay, I am confused. Are you saying your airline or its parent company is an X-Plan Partner, but hers isn't?

If yes...There is no reason you can not purchase it with an X-Plan PIN from your airline/employer.

Good luck.
Lol, damn me and my stupid lack of proper syntax. Haha. No, I'm sorry, I was saying my company is a subsidiary. But, it is not listed either.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
Appears I CAN purchase through Costco. Probably not Black Label, though. Again, will check details.

bbf2530

Hi BL. And obviously, also check with the Lincoln Dealers in your area to see if they will accept X-Plan. Costco Buyer Plan, etc. etc. Accepting any purchase plan is totally at their discretion.

Good luck.

bbf2530

Appears I CAN purchase through Costco. Probably not Black Label, though. Again, will check details.

Hi BL. As usual, we are crossing in the mail again. :ROFLMAO:

There are no limitations set by Lincoln for Black Label purchases on the X-Plan and/or other Purchase Plans. Black Label is simply a higher trim level with some extra perks. And it is all included in the price. So they are usually just as happy to sell a Black Label on a purchase plan as any lower trim level.

But again, the pandemic shortages have everything thrown into turmoil, so an individual Dealer can choose not to sell a vehicle on any purchase plan, including Lincoln/Ford X-Plan.

Good luck.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
Hi BL. As usual, we are crossing in the mail again. :ROFLMAO:

There are no limitations set by Lincoln for Black Label purchases on the X-Plan and/or other Purchase Plans. Black Label is simply a higher trim level with some extra perks. And it is all included in the price. So they are usually just as happy to sell a Black Label on a purchase plan as any lower trim level.

But again, the pandemic shortages have everything thrown into turmoil, so an individual Dealer can choose not to sell a vehicle on any purchase plan, including Lincoln/Ford X-Plan.

Good luck.
Makes sense. Perusing now. Yes, BL is available. Will see what happens with the Select Dealer tool.

Anyway, looks like I can, as usual, not pay MSRP. Depends on maybe a plan like this or X Plan, or just shopping the country to find a dealer who will make a deal.

tgara

Dealers I’ve spoken with are not honoring any of Ford’s buyer plans. Vehicles are just too scarce. Instead they’re asking 3-10K over sticker…. More for desirable vehicles like Mustang Shelbys. The local dealer near me has one, MSRP is about $95k, but he’s asking $150k. For real.

What if you just order the wife a new car? She’s worth MSRP, right? And, If you order now, maybe it will be here by Christmas, and nothing says I Love You like a new Black Label Navigator. Just sayin…. :)

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
Dealers I’ve spoken with are not honoring any of Ford’s buyer plans. Vehicles are just too scarce. Instead they’re asking 3-10K over sticker…. More for desirable vehicles like Mustang Shelbys. The local dealer near me has one, MSRP is about $95k, but he’s asking $150k. For real.

What if you just order the wife a new car? She’s worth MSRP, right? And, If you order now, maybe it will be here by Christmas, and nothing says I Love You like a new Black Label Navigator. Just sayin…. :)
Absolutely worth it. It would be her who would balk at that price, not me, necessarily. Being in the Chicago burbs, finding dealer stock or ordering new would be no issue.

Actually, she wants to pay cash, so is willing to wait until Spring and order a 2022.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
Costco is not an option. No dealers in my area for a BL Nav.

Someone on Facebook suggested Varsity Lincoln outside of Detroit. Why not? I'll check them out. I'll buy from anyone who gives me a good deal.

Yes, @tgara, she is worth it lol.

G-895769

Hi, does any one know what does a ford xplan discount look like? is it like a 5~7% below MSRP?