Town Car Photo Gallery

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

nfmstorm

Here is my Town Car that I replaced with my new Continental.
2007-tc-signature-ultimate-at-home-jpg.5444
Wow I love this car how’s the continental compared to the Town Car

Jaskim06

Here is my Town Car that I replaced with my new Continental.
2007-tc-signature-ultimate-at-home-jpg.5444
Nice car. Is it G4 Cashmere tri coat paint? Or is it White? Looks white in bright spots and a gray in shade.

Jaskim06

There is no HP gain. I did gain some seat of the pants throttle response and the sound reminds me of old school 4bbl carburetors when the secondaries opened up. I only did this mod for that purpose. The throttle response was a nice bonus.
Never saw these before. You did a very nice job sir. The airbox horns are comical. I cut mine off on bottom so it's barely even with the underside of filter. And then spray a thin layer of good silicone spray. Gets so much more fine dude out of engine. With barely over 100k I want to keep it as clean as possible. Beautiful. Wish you still had it. Whoever got it is a lucky owner. I've seen some sad panthers before but I'd buy one off of you just from pics.

Jaskim06

2007 Signature Limited with almost 120k on the odometer. Very few cosmetic blemishes inside or out. We call her Large Marge because she's large and in charge. She's been giving me a bit of guff lately, but I still love her. A quick clay bar and coat of sealant got her looking sharp for the summer. View attachment 7841
Just clay barred mine and a coat of hybrid solutions from turtle wax. Love that stuff. As long as ppl follow directions. So many don't and blame the product. It don't take alot. Lil dab will do you with ceramic stuff. Learned that the hard way myself trying to rush. Nice car. What do you use?

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
Never saw these before. You did a very nice job sir. The airbox horns are comical. I cut mine off on bottom so it's barely even with the underside of filter. And then spray a thin layer of good silicone spray. Gets so much more fine dude out of engine. With barely over 100k I want to keep it as clean as possible. Beautiful. Wish you still had it. Whoever got it is a lucky owner. I've seen some sad panthers before but I'd buy one off of you just from pics.
I still have the CAĂŤ and PI intake tube if you are interested.

Jaskim06

I still have the CAĂŤ and PI intake tube if you are interested.
Oh yeah. Sparked my interest now. How much to ship to Pittsburgh Pa and parts? Who makes it? I looked at KnN but they was too rich for my blood. I can do some modification and run a rectangle duct to a 3.5 into airbox for cold air. I never got why they put it like that with a 2 inch air horn right behind headlight with hardly no air flow. There's alot of room under hood to move stuff around if need be. Can't have a V8 sucking through a Dixie straw and get good flow. Like a kinked water hose. No good

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
Oh yeah. Sparked my interest now. How much to ship to Pittsburgh Pa and parts? Who makes it? I looked at KnN but they was too rich for my blood. I can do some modification and run a rectangle duct to a 3.5 into airbox for cold air. I never got why they put it like that with a 2 inch air horn right behind headlight with hardly no air flow. There's alot of room under hood to move stuff around if need be. Can't have a V8 sucking through a Dixie straw and get good flow. Like a kinked water hose. No good
It’s a JLT CAI and a crown Vic police interceptor intake tube. Send me a message. We can discuss shipping.

Attachments

• 995EDF10-FCE2-435D-9016-B5AF74550295.jpeg
    995EDF10-FCE2-435D-9016-B5AF74550295.jpeg
    631.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 312597B5-9089-4440-9D22-617AF3BA52BA.jpeg
    312597B5-9089-4440-9D22-617AF3BA52BA.jpeg
    621 KB · Views: 8
  • 89DB6B76-4BF6-455E-9C7A-E7416BF14F94.jpeg
    89DB6B76-4BF6-455E-9C7A-E7416BF14F94.jpeg
    490.7 KB · Views: 7

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Corpus Christi, TX
Nice. Is the trunk box/organizer factory? I've never saw one of these in any panther before. And I've saw a ton of them.

I have one, and I love it. If I understand, it was a stock piece with my ’03 Cartier. Judging by the wheels, the ’04 car in the pictures is probably an Ultimate, which was the top-of-the-line model for that year. So it may have come with it, too.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

My 2003 Cartier