2022 Navigator

G-20680

Hi Navi. I worked up the pricing on KBB.com and NADA.com and it seems to be a decent price. But again, that is a blind, Internet appraisal.

I would only add this caveat: Do not necessarily count on the "CPO" label as being an ironclad safety net. It all depends on how conscientious the Dealer and staff are at protecting the customer. That is not a judgement on the Dealership (I don't know them), only a warning for you. So just do your best to ensure the shop/tech doing the inspection does a thorough job.

Thank you for not holding me liable. ;)

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

Thanks again. I scheduled a PPI for this Friday and will see what they say. Hope everything turns out OK, as I love the truck :)

RhyDynamic

Bigger second-row entertainment screens. Add ventilation and a massage function to the second row seats, make them power adjustable (10 way) and a cooler box for the Center console for either the front or rear and maybe both. Power window sunshades would also be nice. 3rd row should at least be HEATED!

NaviNewbie1

Hi Navi. I worked up the pricing on KBB.com and NADA.com and it seems to be a decent price. But again, that is a blind, Internet appraisal.

I would only add this caveat: Do not necessarily count on the "CPO" label as being an ironclad safety net. It all depends on how conscientious the Dealer and staff are at protecting the customer. That is not a judgement on the Dealership (I don't know them), only a warning for you. So just do your best to ensure the shop/tech doing the inspection does a thorough job.

Just got back home with the Navi. This thing is amazing. Thanks for all of the advice!

NaviNewbie1

So, I ended up buying it and driving it home on Tuesday. Thing is in awesome condition and couldn’t be happier. Only issue is I see condensation in the taillights, after a car wash. Will save that topic for a different thread :)

Thanks again for everyone chiming in!

2021Navigator

So, I ended up buying it and driving it home on Tuesday. Thing is in awesome condition and couldn’t be happier. Only issue is I see condensation in the taillights, after a car wash. Will save that topic for a different thread :)

Congratulations I hope you enjoy many miles from it!

bbf2530

Hi NaviNewbie. Congratulations!

One word of advice: If you're still below 50,000 miles, make an appointment to have the taillight condensation problem diagnosed. According to the amount/type of condensation, and as long as there is no obvious damage to the taillights, repairing/replacing them would still be covered under the 4 year/50,000 mile New Vehicle Warranty.

y22man

You will see 2 posts on the condensation issue on the first page. Make an appointment with the dealer and have the liftgate light bar replaced. I just went through this. I have pics and a vid of it on my post.

G-812744

What are some of the features or changes yall wanna see on the new truck?
I think the obvious is screens. Not just make the current one bigger. Totally redo the front dash. Including a screen for the passenger. Co-pilot controls are cool sounding but also add safety. Someone else can handle the controls while I focus on driving.

Technology. Heads up display with directions. Self driving features including parking. Seeing automatic open and close doors on vehicles. Would be awesome for the Nav to bring it to the large suv category!

Ambient lighting is also critical to take luxury up a notch.

I want lots more wheel options. I would also like to see the speaker cover design change. Looks like a gimmick and out dated.

dlcorbett

I think the obvious is screens. Not just make the current one bigger. Totally redo the front dash. Including a screen for the passenger. Co-pilot controls are cool sounding but also add safety. Someone else can handle the controls while I focus on driving.

Technology. Heads up display with directions. Self driving features including parking. Seeing automatic open and close doors on vehicles. Would be awesome for the Nav to bring it to the large suv category!

Ambient lighting is also critical to take luxury up a notch.

I want lots more wheel options. I would also like to see the speaker cover design change. Looks like a gimmick and out dated.

The nav already has turn instructions on hud, and ambient lighting. The soft close doors would be nice, but I think auto doors would be too gimmicky and cause problems for a product with already middling build quality issues. Passenger screen or split screen for main display would be dope as well.

Z737

Dallas, TX
Guessing it is fairly standard.

"Option One: Repurchase

· Lincoln Motor Company [LMC] will pay off your current lienholder after the vehicle is surrendered.

· You will be reimbursed for any down payments and payments minus finance charges, if applicable to your state’s lemon law, minus usage, negative equity, late fees, aftermarket contracts, items, or accessories (if they don’t fall within the refund).

· Any payments made on the vehicle that are not included in the Repurchase figures will be refunded once the buyback is complete.

· You will remain responsible for any loan payments until the buyback is complete.

· If you choose to accept the Repurchase Option, a private offer will be provided to you which will allow for a discount on a new Lincoln vehicle, if you choose to purchase another. At the present time, the discount certificate is $2,500. This discount certificate may not be compatible with any or all offers presented to you from the dealership.

Option Two: Replacement

· Lincoln Motor Company [LMC] will pay off your current lienholder after the vehicle is surrendered.

· You will pick out a new Lincoln vehicle.
(It does not have to be the same model, however it does need to be a new vehicle)

· You will remain responsible for the current loan balance, usage, and upgrade charges.

· If your vehicle is New, the upgrade cost would be the difference between the MSRP of your current vehicle and the new vehicle.

· If your vehicle is Pre-Owned, the upgrade cost would be the difference between the base price of your current vehicle and the memo invoice of the new vehicle.

Option Three: Substitution of Collateral

· This option is only available if your lender supports this type of transaction.

· You will pick out a comparably equipped vehicle the same make and model of your vehicle.

· You will keep your current loan and everything regarding your loan will remain the same. Same payments, same due date, same everything.

· You will be responsible for any usage, upgrade charges, and other out-of-pocket amounts. These amount will be paid at the time of surrender in certified funds.

· There is no payoff associated with a substitution."
So you are going to be able to get a 2022 Navigator based on a Lemon Law buyback? (Option One: Repurchase)