2022 Navigator

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Tcrowe

Kind of off-topic, but is there anyway to confirm that my dealer put in the order with Lincoln? They are telling me that I won’t receive any communication until production begins on my navigator.
I received an email from Lincoln proper the day my order was placed. It said order was confirmed and stated I would receive an email once my order was scheduled, one when built, and one when shipped. So far I’ve only received the order confirmation email. My dealership told me last week that my priority code was 19 and now is 02.

Has anyone actually received their “scheduled for production” email or are those with built dates going off of what their dealership is telling them?

georgiagirl_1990

I received an email from Lincoln proper the day my order was placed. It said order was confirmed and stated I would receive an email once my order was scheduled, one when built, and one when shipped. So far I’ve only received the order confirmation email. My dealership told me last week that my priority code was 19 and now is 02.

Has anyone actually received their “scheduled for production” email or are those with built dates going off of what their dealership is telling them?
Thanks for the reply. I may just contact Lincoln directly. I haven’t received anything. My priority code is 19, I guess that’s the same code everyone gets when placing an order?

bbf2530

Thanks for the reply. I may just contact Lincoln directly. I haven’t received anything. My priority code is 19, I guess that’s the same code everyone gets when placing an order?

Hi georgiagirl. If you have an actual VOC sheet (Vehicle Order Confirmation), then by definition, your order was placed and confirmed.

Concerning priority numbers; No, everybody does not get a "19". Dealer retail orders can have a priority code of 10 thorough 19. The lower the number, the higher the priority the Dealer has assigned that particular order, for their overall orders.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
Hi georgiagirl. If you have an actual VOC sheet (Vehicle Order Confirmation), then by definition, your order was placed and confirmed.

Concerning priority numbers; No, everybody does not get a "19". Dealer retail orders can have a priority code of 10 thorough 19. The lower the number, the higher the priority the Dealer has assigned that particular order, for their overall orders.

Someone on a Facebook group posted that he went from 19 to 1. I am skeptical, to say the least.

Tcrowe

I went from 19 to 2. Is going from 19 to 1 that unbelievable? Honest question.

georgiagirl_1990

Thanks, I have a “preview order”, one that shows the MSRP given the options I selected. At the bottom of the page it says, “this order has not been submitted to the order bank. This is not an invoice.” And then I also have a receipt for the deposit I paid.

bbf2530

I went from 19 to 2. Is going from 19 to 1 that unbelievable? Honest question.

Hi Tcrowe. It is not "unbelievable" ("Inconceivable"...lol). However, it is unusual. As mentioned previously, Dealers can only assign a Retail order code from 10-19.

Any Priority code lower than 10 must be assigned by Ford Corporate/Regional offices. Often only in cases of buybacks etc. (i.e. Black Labels situation). or if one of Henry Ford's relatives wants to order a new Ford or Lincoln. ;)

So, yes, it is unusual.

Good luck.

Tcrowe

Interesting. My best friend’s in laws own the dealership so maybe that’s how I got bumped up? Not sure but I’m definitely not mad about it.
Hi Tcrowe. It is not "unbelievable" ("Inconceivable"...lol). However, it is unusual. As mentioned previously, Dealers can only assign a Retail order code from 10-19.

Any Priority code lower than 10 must be assigned by Ford Corporate/Regional offices. Often only in cases of buybacks etc. (i.e. Black Labels situation). or if one of Henry Ford's relatives wants to order a new Ford or Lincoln. ;)

So, yes, it is unusual.

Good luck.

bbf2530

Thanks, I have a “preview order”, one that shows the MSRP given the options I selected. At the bottom of the page it says, “this order has not been submitted to the order bank. This is not an invoice.” And then I also have a receipt for the deposit I paid.

Hi georgiagirl. That is not a VOC. So if that is all you have, then you do not have a VOC. If you had a proper copy of the VOC, we could confirm your order was placed. Without it, all we can tell you is we don't know.

Keep in mind that does not mean the order was not placed with Lincoln. it only means the Dealer did not give you a copy of a VOC. Perhaps they placed the order but never gave you a copy.

That would not necessarily be unusual, since most buyers are not even aware that a VOC exists or what it is. I would stop by the Dealership and ask for a copy of the Vehicle Order Confirmation (VOC) sheet. I recommend stopping by instead of calling, since it is harder to give someone the runaround when they are standing in front of you.

Keep us updated and good luck.