Thermostat gauge photo

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Kauffman1974

You bet.

I drove a 2020 loaner, 2 of them actually. They both had the temp displays in the infotainment screens and HUDs. Maybe a master reset or Sync system reboot is necessary. I would definitely take to the dealer if those don't work. Maybe your APIM needs an update or replacement.
When you say the temp display is in the HUD, is that also the internal temp display as my HUD only shows the external temp display. Thx.

TXNav

Just spoke with my service advisor. Apparently last Friday his sync rep at the dealer was told a fix for the temp not displaying was coming out (as in it's eminent and not Jan/Feb). I've checked my owner portal and nothing is showing its available yet, but maybe be on the lookout and let us know if anyone sees anything come up?

SuperJ356

Just spoke with my service advisor. Apparently last Friday his sync rep at the dealer was told a fix for the temp not displaying was coming out (as in it's eminent and not Jan/Feb). I've checked my owner portal and nothing is showing its available yet, but maybe be on the lookout and let us know if anyone sees anything come up?
Thanks for the update. I also had my Nav at the dealer last week and they told me the same thing. Fingers crossed

Kauffman1974

Just dropped my Nav off for another issue and they said they have an update so just checked the Sync 3 site and it’s showing an update there as well.

TXNav

Mine shows up now as well. Who's gonna be the guinea pig to download this and test it out and report back? 😁

SuperJ356

And just like that my car connected to my internet at my house, updated and my temperature gauge is now fixed... 🤦🏻‍♂️ go figure 20211204_153035.jpg

Kauffman1974

That is odd that things like that are not on every vehicle.
I‘ve go the same issue, never had the temp showing in the upper corners. That was what made it missing from the center so frustrating. At leas this new update restored the temp in the center.