2021 Nautilus order

Corsart

2,0 L AWD Reserve I 201A. Iced Mocha with Sandstone interior.
Beautiful, exactly the way I would get it.

I have the same combo on the the Corsair, I think you will be very pleased. There's a grey undertone to the mocha that gives it both an understated appearance and plays with the light so the grey subtly comes thru, often making the car take on an almost warm pewter tone. And, the sandstone has a lot of grey in it as well, so the whole look harmonizes in a very elegant, monochromatic way.

The designers of these interiors really have good taste, you will delight in a lot of the little (And not so little) details.

FordLincoln

I am debating between the ceramic pearl and iced mocha both with ebony interior. I have tried light interior before, but it is so hard to keep clean up here with kids.

Corsart

Geez I’m mouthwatering reading your post...please stop!!!!
Anticipation is half the fun...especially when you got it right. The mocha is really such an elegant, understated color that suits these cars so perfectly, , and it goes beautifully with the sandstone. It will delight you, really.

Corsart

I am debating between the ceramic pearl and iced mocha both with ebony interior. I have tried light interior before, but it is so hard to keep clean up here with kids.
Have you seen both?

Taste is personal, but I think the mocha works better with the lighter interior, the sandstone has the same tones as the Mocha so they play well together. The ceramic (my second choice) looked great with the ebony bc there's a lot of dove grey in the ceramic, which is in the same color family as ebony. And, the ebony has the light stitching, which subtly coordinates with the ceramic. Very elegant.

So, bc I wanted a lighter interior, the mocha was the clear winner. If you need a dark interior, then the ceramic is an easy (and elegant) choice.

Marc

Anticipation is half the fun...especially when you got it right. The mocha is really such an elegant, understated color that suits these cars so perfectly, , and it goes beautifully with the sandstone. It will delight you, really.
I think i will like it! But to be 100% honest it was wife’s turn to pick car colour...my choice may have been Flight Blue. Since retirement we alternate rights to choose colour (but I pick the car)
As usual, Admiral will be right!!!

FordLincoln

Have you seen both?

Taste is personal, but I think the mocha works better with the lighter interior, the sandstone has the same tones as the Mocha so they play well together. The ceramic (my second choice) looked great with the ebony bc there's a lot of dove grey in the ceramic, which is in the same color family as ebony. And, the ebony has the light stitching, which subtly coordinates with the ceramic. Very elegant.

So, bc I wanted a lighter interior, the mocha was the clear winner. If you need a dark interior, then the ceramic is an easy (and elegant) choice.
I have note seen them in person yet - very anxious to do so though!! One local dealer has ceramic pearl/ebony combo in his inventory in transit. I wish they would get here soon!!!

Corsart

I have note seen them in person yet - very anxious to do so though!! One local dealer has ceramic pearl/ebony combo in his inventory in transit. I wish they would get here soon!!!
Oh, check them out! The Ceramic with the ebony is really classy, and it really was my pick if I was to go with a dark interior.