Lincoln Voted Most Satisfying Premium Brand Among Owners in AutoPacific Survey
- Lincoln named most satisfying premium brand in AutoPacific’s 21st annual Vehicle Satisfaction Awards, regaining leadership from Tesla
- Awards are based on owner responses to survey questions regarding the overall ownership experience
- Winners in the survey are Lincoln Continental, Lincoln MKZ and Lincoln Navigator
DEARBORN, Mich., June 7, 2017 – Owners of new Lincoln vehicles have voted Lincoln the top luxury brand, according to this year’s Vehicle Satisfaction Awards from AutoPacific. The awards are based on owner responses to survey questions regarding the overall ownership experience.
“The Vehicle Satisfaction Awards look at the big picture,” said George Peterson, AutoPacific president. “They measure 49 separate attributes, ranging from interior comfort and styling to fuel economy and performance. They go deeper into the heart of the ownership experience.”
This year marks the 21st anniversary of AutoPacific, which identifies the most satisfying vehicles based on survey responses from more than 54,000 owners of new 2016 and 2017 cars and light trucks.
“Our lineup of new vehicles and personalized ownership privileges is making a difference for our clients,” said Kumar Galhotra, president, The Lincoln Motor Company. “It’s changing the luxury experience.”
This year, Lincoln regained leadership from Tesla in the premium brand category. Lincoln winners in the survey are:
- Luxury car, Lincoln Continental
- Luxury midsize car, Lincoln MKZ
- Luxury SUV, Lincoln Navigator