Workshop Manual

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

SilverWings

Hi all, just took delivery of the conti a few weeks ago, dealer techs took off the door panels to install window tint and now there are vibration plastic rattling/ticking noises from both sides. From my experience, going back to the dealer is a bad idea; the techs typically would just make it worse. Thought I’d look for the workshop manual so I know how to properly remove and reinstall interior panels myself for now and in the future, however I wasn't able to find one. Does anybody here have it and is willing to share? Thanks!

On a side note, I asked the people at the dealership for it and nobody knew what it was, one tech finally realized but said they “only have it in the computers and don’t know how to give me a copy”. Thought that was odd :/

Last edited:

bbf2530

Hi all, just took delivery of the conti a few weeks ago, dealer techs took off the door panels to install window tint and now there are vibration plastic rattling/ticking noises from both sides. From my experience, going back to the dealer is a bad idea; the techs typically would just make it worse. Thought I’d look for the workshop manual so I know how to properly remove and reinstall interior panels myself for now and in the future, however I wasn't able to find one. Does anybody here have it and is willing to share? Thanks!

On a side note, I asked the people at the dealership for it and nobody knew what it was, one tech finally realized but said they “only have it in the computers and don’t know how to give me a copy”. Thought that was odd :/

Hi SW. If it were my new car, I would have the Dealership correct the issue they seem to have caused. If you begin to open things up and mess up/break something, the Dealership/Lincoln can deny/disavow any further warranty coverage for work on those doors.

Just something to think about.

And concerning the workshop manuals: Yes, in most cases nowadays, they are accessed through the Dealership/Service Department system computers, not paper/hard copies.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, and let us know how you make out.