woo hoo it's almost here.

Chip59

Wow, I'm really happy with the lead time on my new '21 Aviator!! Just over 8 weeks and it'll be the first one here at the dealer in So. Calif!! Gunna pick her up Thurs. and I hope it will be sans the 2020 bugs...:) Can't wait to see and drive it!! Burgandy Velvet/Chalet black label....hey if u gunna go, go big right?...:)
Post pics when you get it. That is the color combo I'd like on an Aviator. I had to settle for a Corsair, but I can live vicariously through y'all a little bit!

oldcarnut

Post pics when you get it. That is the color combo I'd like on an Aviator. I had to settle for a Corsair, but I can live vicariously through y'all a little bit!
The Burgandy Velvet wasn't my first choice. It's dusty here in Corona, Ca. because of all the quarries around and dark colors are a pain to keep clean. So I really wanted the Iced Mocha but I let the salesman talk me out of it. That said, now that we have this thing in our driveway I am 100% happy with our choice! It's beautiful when the sun shines on it and almost black in the shade. Looks great with the Chalet interior too...:) And hey the Corsair is nice too! We got the Aviator because we have a couple big dogs that need the extra room in the back! We also love the Navigator but it is ridiculously huge for just two people, even with dogs...:)

Attachments

• IMG_4436.jpg
    IMG_4436.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4435.jpg
    IMG_4435.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 9

Ktm450fe

OCN- great family picture but where are the 2 big dogs? !!! I now have 1000 miles on mine. All good except:
1. When no one is in the passenger seat it rattles, very annoying. Saw others mention it on other threads.
2. Quirks, not issues- Hard to scroll through saved audio channels using touch screen, I occasionally hit the rear wiper when starting car and the engine noise is not pleasant until you reach about 40 mph.

Still learning how to use all the controls. Otherwise I really like the look, feel and comfort of the car! Once the seat rattle is resolved I really have no complaints!

Attachments

• aviator5.jpg
    aviator5.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 4

G-780146

OCN- great family picture but where are the 2 big dogs? !!! I now have 1000 miles on mine. All good except:
1. When no one is in the passenger seat it rattles, very annoying. Saw others mention it on other threads.
2. Quirks, not issues- Hard to scroll through saved audio channels using touch screen, I occasionally hit the rear wiper when starting car and the engine noise is not pleasant until you reach about 40 mph.

Still learning how to use all the controls. Otherwise I really like the look, feel and comfort of the car! Once the seat rattle is resolved I really have no complaints!
Ha well I'm not letting the dogs near the car yet!! They get excited about a car ride and tend to jump on the car....Imagine some nice claw marks down the side! So they can just ride in the truck until the new car smell is gone! Yes the 10speed shifts a lot, smoothly though but does have some engine noise on acceleration. Not the worst sounding 6 cyl. I either have the radio on or just get up to speed quickly...:) this thing has plenty of power that's for sure.. Sorry to hear 'bout your seat rattle but I bet it will be an easy fix. I like that big touch screen and mostly use my connected phone for music. The sound quality is way better when connected as opposed to blu-tooth. Not sure if I want to spend the money on setting the car up as a hot-spot. Seems kind of redundant. Have fun with your car and good luck on the rattle!!