woo hoo it's almost here.

oldcarnut

Wow, I'm really happy with the lead time on my new '21 Aviator!! Just over 8 weeks and it'll be the first one here at the dealer in So. Calif!! Gunna pick her up Thurs. and I hope it will be sans the 2020 bugs...:) Can't wait to see and drive it!! Burgandy Velvet/Chalet black label....hey if u gunna go, go big right?...:)

Ktm450fe

Congrats! What day did you order? Ordered mine on 8/15 but except for getting an ETA of 11/5 I have not heard anything firm. I am 9 weeks now into the ordering process! Thanks!.

oldcarnut

Congrats! What day did you order? Ordered mine on 8/15 but except for getting an ETA of 11/5 I have not heard anything firm. I am 9 weeks now into the ordering process! Thanks!.
I ordered it on Aug 29. Check with your sales person. I had to push mine a little but after that he has done a good job keeping me updated. Good luck...:)

Ktm450fe

Thanks OCN. It just arrived and I pick it up tomorrow. Hope I like the seat comfort more than those posting here! If you or anyone gets a chance today, please let me know if the moon roof needs window tint. I am in Florida and don't want too much sun coming through. Already planning on tinting driver and passenger windows and light tint on windshield. Thanks

oldcarnut

Thanks OCN. It just arrived and I pick it up tomorrow. Hope I like the seat comfort more than those posting here! If you or anyone gets a chance today, please let me know if the moon roof needs window tint. I am in Florida and don't want too much sun coming through. Already planning on tinting driver and passenger windows and light tint on windshield. Thanks
That's great news, congrats!!! We'll have to swap pics 'cos I'm leaving here in a few minutes to pickup our car! I know part of the "black label" thing is that they deliver it to the house but I want to be the first one to drive it, not some salesman...:) I'm weird like that, cars are family members to us!! I'm with you on the seats but I think we'll be ok. Looks like just a couple disgruntled folks whining about the cars...:) we'll soon find out!

oldcarnut

Wow! This car exceeded all my expectations!!! Not a rattle or creak anywhere and the audio.....ha I can't express how delighted I am at its performance!!! The fit and finish is flawless, the ride and everything else that was promised has been delivered!!!! We put over 100 miles on our Aviator today and I wanted to bring out a pillow and sleep with her, she was that good!!!!! I'll post some pics tomorrow but I am 100 percent satisfied with our purchase right now!!!!!!!!!

Ktm450fe

Wow! This car exceeded all my expectations!!! Not a rattle or creak anywhere and the audio.....ha I can't express how delighted I am at its performance!!! The fit and finish is flawless, the ride and everything else that was promised has been delivered!!!! We put over 100 miles on our Aviator today and I wanted to bring out a pillow and sleep with her, she was that good!!!!! I'll post some pics tomorrow but I am 100 percent satisfied with our purchase right now!!!!!!!!!
Cool! I get my mid day today, 1st stop is window tint. I’ll also post a pic over the weekend.

oldcarnut

Beautiful color! Beautiful lines! Those wheels--not so much.
Yeah I know, you don't get a choice on those wheels either. And this is the first time I've leased a car so I can't put after market stuff on it....I figure with the lease I don't have to worry if any bugs show up and besides the depreciation on lux cars is huge, plus I want a few more new cars before I'm too old...65 now so if I keep this like previous cars I'd be over 75 and only have maybe one car left in me...:) This way I get a new car every 3 years!! for a price of course.

Ktm450fe

OCN, the Burgandy looks great! Got mine today, it is Flight Blue but looks sort of grey. Rode great but lots to learn with all the tech!

Attachments

• Aviator3.jpg
    Aviator3.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 15
  • aviator5.jpg
    aviator5.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 15
  • Aviator 2.jpg
    Aviator 2.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 15

oldcarnut

OCN, the Burgandy looks great! Got mine today, it is Flight Blue but looks sort of grey. Rode great but lots to learn with all the tech!
Hey congrats!!!! Yes I really liked the Flight Blue, also the Iced Mocha. Tough decision but I think we both picked winners...:) And man, you're right about all the learning we have to do!!! Got the garage door opener programmed, tomorrow I do the B-pillar keypad entry code! In the past I have always bought my cars outright but I decided to lease this one for two reasons: first, we usually keep our cars for 10 years or so which means if we keep this one that long I'll be 75 and will have maybe only 1 more car in my driving life. That's no fun!! So now I get a new car every 3 years (for a monetary penalty of course). The other reason was just in case they haven't worked out all the bugs. I like being covered for anything that goes wrong. Finally the depreciation on luxury cars. Hope I made a good decision... best of luck with your new Aviator!!!!

KC10Ace

Congrats to all those who received their Aviators. Just took delivery to mine. Ordered 3 Sep 2020 and arrived this morning. Pics to follow. For those of you who are not in the loop as to where your ordered Aviator is, Lincoln offers a "Concierge" service that I believe is available 24/7. They should be able to tell you where your car is currently sitting. I forget the number but google it and it should pop right up.

2021 Black Label
Infinite Black
Cashmere Interior

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
I like the wheels. What's wrong with them.

I read a lot of negative comments around here about the Black Label Nav wheels, too. I get compliments on them all the time. In fact, I was getting a car wash at a Lincoln dealer today. Twin white BL Nav came in except he had the black wheels. First thing he said to me is he likes my wheels better.

oldcarnut

Congrats to all those who received their Aviators. Just took delivery to mine. Ordered 3 Sep 2020 and arrived this morning. Pics to follow. For those of you who are not in the loop as to where your ordered Aviator is, Lincoln offers a "Concierge" service that I believe is available 24/7. They should be able to tell you where your car is currently sitting. I forget the number but google it and it should pop right up.

2021 Black Label
Infinite Black
Cashmere Interior

View attachment 9112 View attachment 9113
Beautiful and congratulations!!! I love our new Aviator. No problems, squeaks, rattles, etc. It is so smooth and quiet. Can't really leave that pretty roof open though here in S. Calif. too hot. But it is nice at night..:) Takes awhile to figure out how everything works but I haven't had any trouble getting comfy in the seats, neither has my wife and she is PICKY about her seat comfort. All in all a fantastic ride after 4 days!

oldcarnut

I like the wheels. What's wrong with them.

I read a lot of negative comments around here about the Black Label Nav wheels, too. I get compliments on them all the time. In fact, I was getting a car wash at a Lincoln dealer today. Twin white BL Nav came in except he had the black wheels. First thing he said to me is he likes my wheels better.
I like the wheels that look like a turbine fan but I'm ok with the ones they put on my Aviator. You can have the blackout look that Lincoln is doing to compete with Cadillac. Why would you want a luxury car with no chrome and shiny bits?? Again, just my opinion. Apparently there is a market for that look....just not at my house...:)

Black Label

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Burr Ridge, IL
I like the wheels that look like a turbine fan but I'm ok with the ones they put on my Aviator. You can have the blackout look that Lincoln is doing to compete with Cadillac. Why would you want a luxury car with no chrome and shiny bits?? Again, just my opinion. Apparently there is a market for that look....just not at my house...:)
I don't have the black wheels.