• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Wind noise in Nautilus?

wille

I have a 2017 MKX that will be coming off lease in the coming months. I am interested in a 2020 Nautilus lease and wanted to check in with current owners to see if the wind noise issue was fixed with the new Nautilus. That is the only thing I don't like in my MKX.

mipadoc

2 recent long highway trips in new Nautilus and no wind noise. We do have wind noise in our 2015 MKC, so I think I know what you're talking about.

Mr. Joe

No wind noise here either. Driven almost 3,000 miles, about half highway and half city. Great car to drive.

jhartz

Virginia Beach, VA
This is good news. Have a MKX loaner while my 2017 Continental is having its door lock motors replaced under warranty. Since the Continental is coming off lease next year, I was looking to a Nautilus (2.7 AWD) as replacement, but was surprised at the wind noise in the MKX.

MultiThom

No wind noise with all the windows up and sunroof closed....BUT, with windows open the wind noise is really really bad...can't drive the car with windows open (compression chattering). 2019 nautilus black label. My toyota venza did the same thing.

HTML