Where is everyone?

PML

I have ordered a 2019 Nautilus Reserve, traded in my 2017 MKX (pretraded)
I have seen different dates for Job 1 (beginning of production). Anyone have an idea of when actual production starts in Oakville ?

PML

I contacted my dealer, asked if they had any information as to the build date - so far NOTHING ! In the past, a different dealer would have the Serial number once a buildsheet has been authorized, but still nothing - I was expecting the vehicle some time in early October - Guess I will just have to wait and be patient !

Thread starter #8

Attle

A dealer close to Denver, CO has 11 of the 2019 on the lot. Based on the build dates on the window stickers, yes early September was the start of production. The dealer is Landmark Lincoln in Englewood, CO.

Thread starter #10

Attle

Sorry, I did test drive one on 11/11/18, but did not take any photos. I placed an order on 11/13/18 and should have it in mid-late January. The Dealer said they will have a more accurate timeline on delivery sometime this coming week.

bmoe

Yes, I really like the new Nautilus. What colour did you order? And Go Wpg Jets Go
Bmoe🤠

Thread starter #13

Attle

I ordered Ice Mocha/Cappuccino. Test drove a Diamond Blue/Cappuccino and liked it much, a really good blue, but my current 13 year old vehicle is a Denim blue and I needed something different. The other Nautilus on the lot was White pearl, almost went for that. Great shade of white!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

HTML