What Happened To Oil Life % Left On The Lincoln Way App.

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

hrayj

Suddenly I noticed the oil life percent left is missing from the MY Lincoln App. I like to keep track of it on my phone because it is a lot easier than using the Vehicle lookup from the dash. It disappeared.?

bbf2530

Suddenly I noticed the oil life percent left is missing from the MY Lincoln App. I like to keep track of it on my phone because it is a lot easier than using the Vehicle lookup from the dash. It disappeared.?

Hi hrayj. How long has it been absent from your LincolnWay app? It is currently working fine for my car.

Sometimes, it is simply a server or loading glitch. If it is a server issue, waiting a little while and trying again later will usually resolve it. If it is a loading glitch, force closing and reopening the app will usually take care of it. You can also try turning off/ rebooting your phone. Other times, uninstalling and reinstalling the LincolnWay app will help.

If none of those options help, and it is still missing after a day or so, call Lincoln Concierge and have them open a case for you.

Keep us updated and good luck.

Kdjohnson31

It is gone from my app too for my MKC. I updated the app and it seems it’s been gone since then. So I updated the just now and it’s still not there. Is this a feature that has been removed from the app?