What exact trim is my 85 Town Car? Touring...?

MadMan330

Hey I'm brand new here, and a new Lincoln owner that could learn a thing or two. Can anyone help me discern what trim level my 1985 TC is? One guy I showed it to thinks it's a Touring model because the soft top stops between the doors, but what trim level would that make it? I'm posting an exterior and interior pic but have more if needed. If you know the answer, please also let me know how u can tell what it is. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
From Wikipedia:

"A padded roof was standard equipment on all Town Cars, with its design determined by trim level. On standard-trim Town Cars, a leather-grained vinyl full-length covering with center pillar coach lamps was fitted. For Signature Series and Cartier trims, a padded vinyl coach roof (covering the rear half of the roof) with a frenched (smaller) rear window opening was fitted; the coach roof was also an option on standard-trim Town Cars. On non-Cartier Town Cars, a full-length cloth (canvas) roof was an option; imitating the look of a convertible, the design deleted the C-pillar quarter windows."

MadMan330

So since mine has power doors, windows and driver seat with the coach roof, I'm thinking it's a Signature. Any thoughts?

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
Don't know. Perhaps you could contact the Lincoln owners website and see if you can get a build sheet for it.

HTML