What are your thoughts on this pretty much blacked out Continental?

m1nkyb0y

Westerly, RI
That grill logo does it for me. Those letters come off with a heat gun and some monofilament, and a bunch of polishing. Saw it on Youtube. Regardless, it looks great as it stands.

RoadRage786

That grill logo does it for me. Those letters come off with a heat gun and some monofilament, and a bunch of polishing. Saw it on Youtube. Regardless, it looks great as it stands.
No heat gun needed in Miami, just dental floss and googone. I'd prefer the letters CONTINENTAL written like the old school 70s, but it's hard to find the font.

OmegaLincoln

Passes the sniff test here. Of course I just bought a 2020 with the monochromatic package. Love the looks of it. I'm desperately waiting for window tint now.

RoadRage786

As far as I can tell, the only difference is the front grill, fog lights, and rims being black.

I mean is the grill full black or is there a chrome surround. I left the fog light splitter chrome for now and the side bottom.

MarkX

The one of my photo is a Black Label and the option is "Signature Monochromatic Pkg @$1,595" so obviously there are variations on the Monochromatic theme.

OmegaLincoln

Ah, so you're the guy that bought that one. I was watching it online. Very nice example. Congratulations!

Wasn't me. I went through my dealer. He still has a small handful left. I've been wanting one of these since they first came out. I knew it was now or never...besides, I'm a sucker for steep discounts and 0% financing.

socialninja

From AceAlloyWheel.com-Stagger, BMW Rims,custom wheels,chrome wheels,alloy wheels,car wheels,Luxury wheels,aftermarket wheels, Toyota Wheel,large rims, Black Wheel, Hyper Silver Wheels, Nissan Wheel, Honda Wheel

ACE_Aspire_GlossBlack_Lincoln_Aspire-8.jpg

ACE_Aspire_GlossBlack_Lincoln_Aspire-15.jpg
That’s fire! Mine is silver, but I’ve gone to black wheels and about to have a black grill installed.