• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

What’s this part called?

Mjalexander79

Hey everybody, Merry Christmas! As a gift, I got these sweet turbine wheels but It’s missing the little part that hold the center cap on. What is that piece called? How could I find it? There are 3 on each wheel!

04TC

Tampa, FL
It's not called the hubcap? If you could add pictures of the wheels it would be easier for someone to identify the missing parts. Myself I don't know much about the Mark V. On my Town Car the center cap/hubcap just snaps on and off. Best wishes,

iron_pill

Las Vegas, NV
Thats a good question. Hubcab connectors or something that that effect?

If you can't find them, my Mark V has an old corroded set of turbines that I am going to replace at some point, I don't even have the hubcaps on the wheels. If I can vice grip those little pyramids off, I will sell them to you!

HTML