What’s the GCWR?

Sweetb7

Trying to figure out if the navigator L 4x4 (2018-2020) will tow the trailer I want to buy. We don’t own one so I can’t see the GCWR. I’ve searched online but the numbers are not listed anywhere. Can somebody with this exact navigator tell me the numbers on the safety label?

bbf2530

Trying to figure out if the navigator L 4x4 (2018-2020) will tow the trailer I want to buy. We don’t own one so I can’t see the GCWR. I’ve searched online but the numbers are not listed anywhere. Can somebody with this exact navigator tell me the numbers on the safety label?
Hi Sweetb. I do not know the answer off the top of my head. If no one else jumps in with an answer, you can find the towing limits listed in the Owners Manual, which you can download here: https://www.fleet.ford.com/parts-service/resources/owner-manuals/

You can also find a lot of information, incuding towing capacities, by Googling "2020 Lincoln Navigator towing capacity".

Good luck.

Cupcakus

4x4 L Model Without the heavy duty towing package: 6,600 MLTW, 13,300 GCWR
4x4 L Model With the heavy duty towing package: 8,100 MLTW, 15,500 GCWR

You get about 200lbs more towing capacity all around if you don't get the L model.

HTML