welcome lighting

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Pjhigginssr

Mar 18, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Lincoln Corsair
anyone having trouble on 2022 corsair welcome lighting not displaying the Lincoln welcome mat?

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011
anyone having trouble on 2022 corsair welcome lighting not displaying the Lincoln welcome mat?

Hi Pjhiggins and wlcome to the Lincoln Forums. If your model is equipped with the welcome lighting and is similar to my MKZ and other Lincoln models, several questions/thoughts:
First...I am not sure if all Corsair trim levels/models have the welcome lighting. Is your Corsair model equipped with the Lincoln Embrace Welcome Lighting and welcome mat?
Second...Does your Corsair have auto-folding mirrors? If yes, the welcome lighting usually only illuminates when the mirrors are folded. So be sure you have auto-fold enabled.
Third...The welcome lighting can be enabled/disabled in the Driver Information Center settings. Check to be sure it is enabled.

If all of those items check out, have it looked at next time you have your vehicle serviced. Or perhaps another member will have more information to assist you.

Keep us update4d and good luck.

tgara

Aug 31, 2021
Connecticut
My Lincoln
2021 Nautilus

G-113606

Did you get this figured out ? I'm having the same issue

heywardjr

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Dec 22, 2021
For me it was the need for locked doors and checking the setting menu. Took me a few days to figure out the folding mirror settings.

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011
Did you get this figured out ? I'm having the same issue

Hi G-11. What vehicle model and model year is your vehicle? As mentioned in replies above, there are certain criteria which must be met for the Welcome Mat to illuminate. For example:
- Is your particular model and trim level equipped with the Welcome Mat?
- If your vehicle model and trim level is equipped with the Welcome Mat, is it enabled in the vehicle settings menu?
- Is your model equipped with auto-folding mirrors? If yes, the mirrors must be folded for the Welcome Mat to illuminate. That applies whether the auto-fold setting is enabled or not.
- etc. etc.

Check those settings and get back to us with more information about your particular vehicle.

Good luck.

Farris

Jun 17, 2022
My Lincoln
2022 Corsair
I custom ordered my Lincoln Corsair Reserve per the order which includes the Lincoln Embrace & per the description of the Lincoln Embrace the Welcome Mat is included ( I can find anything stating which trim style you need to purchase to include the Welcome Mat ) I took it back to the dealership & they state that the puddle light weren't installed on my Lincoln which is disappointing. Has anyone else had this issue or do you know which Corsair trim model comes with the Welcome mat ?

tgara

Aug 31, 2021
Connecticut
My Lincoln
2021 Nautilus
I custom ordered my Lincoln Corsair Reserve per the order which includes the Lincoln Embrace & per the description of the Lincoln Embrace the Welcome Mat is included ( I can find anything stating which trim style you need to purchase to include the Welcome Mat ) I took it back to the dealership & they state that the puddle light weren't installed on my Lincoln which is disappointing. Has anyone else had this issue or do you know which Corsair trim model comes with the Welcome mat ?
I believe the welcome mat was on all trim levels, but sadly, it seems to be hit or miss these days. Not a good answer for you, I know.