Water pump replacement on a 2012 MKZ Hybrid

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

jkeaton

Aug 1, 2019
Winston Salem, NC
My Lincoln
2013 MKS
Dealer prices vary depending on labor rates and parts markup. Best to call your local dealer and ask. And call some independent shops to compare prices.

RideLincoln

Jul 13, 2021
Not yet; research showed water pump is inside the engine, but I think this is the 3.5 engine, not the 2.5 inline four cylinder in my hybrid. So I was wondering if someone could confirm this. Thanks.

Multitask

Mar 6, 2020
Los Angeles, Calif
Then you might want to change the title of this post... or close it, and start a new one...

bbf2530

Oct 12, 2011
Not yet; research showed water pump is inside the engine, but I think this is the 3.5 engine, not the 2.5 inline four cylinder in my hybrid. So I was wondering if someone could confirm this. Thanks.

Hi RL. As jkeaton mentioned back in July, the best way to find out the cost of a new water pump in your MKZh is to call the Service Department of several of your local Lincoln or Ford Dealerships and ask them. They can give you the price and answer your questions, and it will be more accurate than asking online.

And as he also stated, call a few of your local shops you feel comfortable with, and ask for competing price estimates.

Let us k now how you make out and good luck.