• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

wanted 96 TC, driver seat belt buckle

PEPE' LINCOLN

commack ny
needing driver seat belt buckle , I live in long island NY Finding a belt is near impossible, not one yard has the year or anything close and U-pull-it's non existent. I'm trying to avoid Jersey and up state since the tolls are crazy and the time is worst. last year I was parting out my 93 couldn't get a dime for a part. All the black car service have moved up in years. so I wind up junken it. if no one has one maybe someone knows crossover numbers or knows what fits , someone on the net said ford pick up works but i don't know which model year. this has the sensor . NY state fails inspection on safety , so the car ran over the re register date because before re registering you need to pass inspection . hate to junk a car over a seat belt. PS and yes I did Ebay and Amazon and anything else on the net. 3 months worth.

G-348582

needing driver seat belt buckle , I live in long island NY Finding a belt is near impossible, not one yard has the year or anything close and U-pull-it's non existent. I'm trying to avoid Jersey and up state since the tolls are crazy and the time is worst. last year I was parting out my 93 couldn't get a dime for a part. All the black car service have moved up in years. so I wind up junken it. if no one has one maybe someone knows crossover numbers or knows what fits , someone on the net said ford pick up works but i don't know which model year. this has the sensor . NY state fails inspection on safety , so the car ran over the re register date because before re registering you need to pass inspection . hate to junk a car over a seat belt. PS and yes I did Ebay and Amazon and anything else on the net. 3 months worth.
i have 96 also need seatbelt 3 point retractible. i even sent it to safety restore but they were no help and i hve to get a refund. those ratcheting buckles are really a pain. you can maybe get a universal 3 point i did but the buckle kept popping out with a sharp rap quite a challenge right now i have nothiing for safety..

HTML