• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Vibration in rear

Coastie

Wtf

if you\'re in WI try 95.1 they were always good when i lived in Northern IL....also if you get 101.1 they weren\'t too bad either, might not get it because it\'s a Chicago station.

CaptainZilog

Wtf

95.1 BARELY hits Milwaukee, which I don\'t understand, because it\'s closer to Milwaukee than it is to Chicago, and I can get it pretty well here. 101.1 dies around Racine.

Coastie

Wtf

yeah i\'m not sure of any other stations, i remember when 103.5 was the shit...then they sold out :( i lived in zion,il on the border of WI/IL right by Kenosha,WI so we always got 95 and Q101 that\'s very odd you can\'t get it in milwaukee though :chin:

CaptainZilog

Wtf

You ever visit your local shut-down-for-dangerous-reasons nuclear facility when you lived up there?

imported_Charlie

Wtf

All I have in my 76 Lemans is a AM radio. Nothing at all on AM anymore. I\'ve been looking for a good under dash 8-track. But, they are hard to find in my area . For some reason.

LSC351

Wtf

By what Vetec is saying about that radio station, it would seem that the circumstances are right for a certain television show to make a comeback............\"Name That Tune\".

(\"I can name that tune in 3 notes!\")........I always used to laugh my butt off when someone would claim they could name a tune in 1 note, and then they\'d play it, and the dork would stand there thinking \"WTF was I thinking saying I could name this shit? One note...who am I, Rainman?\"

Oh, and Charlie is right...........finding 8 track players in good condition isn\'t as easy as it used to be............funny thing is that my dad has one in his truck, and the damn thing works fine.

Mineral 5Speed GT

Wtf

[quote name=\'HTRDLNCN\']yup, to play that is all you need
http://www.parkaveelectronics.com/product.asp?itemid=SONMEXR5&l=more
however if you add a screen it makes it way easie rto scroll thru your songs.
Notto mention you can watch movies if you so feel like it.[/QUOTE]
Well, there\'s no real place for a screen in my car that I could see, so it\'s kind of pointless. There\'s a deck that my stereo guy has shown me before, and he has it in his own Tahoe that he\'ll be taking to shows eventually. It\'s made by JVC and has a small screen on the deck itself.

DainBramage77

Wtf

I second the Satellite Radio, though I\'m a Sirius fan myself. One day, and you\'ll never listen to FM again by choice.
Remember how they used to play MUSIC on the radio, that\'s what Sirius and XM do NOW.. It\'s great.:cheers:

Geordi

Wtf

Yea, I had to listen to FM briefly the other day... On a Clearchannel station. ALL the radio stations in South Florida are owned by one of 3 of the conglomerates. So in the short period I was listening, about 30 minutes or so... I heard ONE SONG. The rest was commercials screaming at you to buy cars (mostly luxury and SUV ads) or station announcements. No traffic, no news, nothing USEFUL. And this wasn\'t even the morning show or rush-hour shows! It was around 2pm or so.

Total waste of broadcast power.

Coastie

Wtf

[quote name=\'CaptainZilog\']You ever visit your local shut-down-for-dangerous-reasons nuclear facility when you lived up there?[/QUOTE]

Yeah we would ride 4 wheelers around back there, the security guys would see us on the cameras on the fences call the cops, then ti was cops in cars chasing kids on 4 wheelers...good times

Also the distance from the Rail-Road tracks to the nuke plant front gate is exactly 1/4 mile....always racing back there. It was shut down because it was something like 15 years past the date it was suppsoed to shut down lol. Though all of the stuff which makes it dangerous is still there!

imported_Tubby

Wtf

I recommend rum to counter its shittyness...
The stations in Cincy are OK, one rap, couple rock, couple pop, coulple all others, then 700 talk radio, the shitbukk

HTML