• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Vibration in rear

VETECISFORGRANDMAS

Wtf

I turned on my radio to the only radio station thats left that I listen to, and they are doing something new. They play about 5 seconds of a song, then switch to a diffrent song which they play for 5 seconds. It keeps going on and on, they have been doing it for 2 hours now :wtf:. Instead of rock 102.1, they keep saying \"Quick play 1021\". Come on this can\'t be real.. Who wants to listen to 5 seconds of a f$%king song?

VETECISFORGRANDMAS

Wtf

3 hours and going. It seems their website has also been removed, and a new website is being created...

VETECISFORGRANDMAS

Wtf

5 hours and going.. It seems they are for real.. They have made new commercials that say \"now 200 songs in a row\" :wtf:

SeventyCutlass S

Wtf

move to CA.... 12 mexican radio stations, 2 rock stations, and 1 mix-em-up station

:D at least i get the whole song tho

Pantera99GS

Wtf

Yeah I have no idea what they\'re going to be switching too. I hardly listened to that station as it is- I can only handle so much Smashing Pumpkins.

Ford Motorsports

Wtf

It sounds like they are changing the station over to another kind of music. I know one of the local top 40\'s here played \"Sweet Home Alabama\" for 24 hours straight while they changed all the stuff to country :fawk:

VETECISFORGRANDMAS

Wtf

[quote name=\'Pantera99GS\']Yeah I have no idea what they\'re going to be switching too. I hardly listened to that station as it is- I can only handle so much Smashing Pumpkins.[/QUOTE]

Yes I agree, when you hear 2+ smashing pumpkins song every hour it gets to be a bit much. Well the radio is still playing the short clips of songs, it has been almost 24 hours at this point. It has to be a joke because they had listener opinions on a commercial, and everyone was like WTF is this shit :lol:

GNN60GT500

Wtf

Al Bundy...........hmm hmm hmmm hmmmmm hmmm

who knows that song?

VETECISFORGRANDMAS

Wtf

[quote name=\'NYC LSC\']Sounds like a happenin\' place to live![/QUOTE]

Its going to be serial killer season soon. Its going to be a real lively place then :d

HTRDLNCN

Wtf

Station down here back in the 70s played \"Disco Duck\" for 24hours straight..
How someone didnt set fire to the station is a mystery to me..

Mineral 5Speed GT

Wtf

This is probably the worst idea I\'ve ever heard for a radio station. I have a good idea though V. Turn the radio station and record yourself dancing to all the songs as they change every 5 seconds :rofl:

Geordi

Wtf

If this is their new format... Then terestrial radio is truly dying. I have XM in all my cars, even have it in BOTH motorhomes that my family has (one is my house in Vegas) and I\'m thinking about a way to set it up on my motorcycle. Maybe I should have gotten that Goldwing for 20k... :chin:

Anyway, the XM setup isn\'t that expensive at all, you get one portable play unit, and set up a base in every place where you want to listen. The newest play unit by Pioneer has it\'s own battery, so it\'s a sat-radio walkman, and it can record the programming onto an internal drive to save it.

Most of the stations have no commercials at all, and you can find whatever genre you want for tunes. They are all there. All of my friends have either Sirius or XM, and nobody uses the FM radio anymore, except with their FM transmitter on the Ipod.

HTRDLNCN

Wtf

I have or will put dvd recievers in all my vehicles.
8+GIGS!!! of mp3 on a single disc and you can quickly search directories using the tv screen.
Its about $250 for a decent in dash am/fm/dvd,mp3 player and $100 for a decent 7\" screen.
never pay any monthly fees and listen to stuff you actually like. Helps that I have a \"large\" music collection..

Mineral 5Speed GT

Wtf

[quote name=\'HTRDLNCN\']I have or will put dvd recievers in all my vehicles.
8+GIGS!!! of mp3 on a single disc and you can quickly search directories using the tv screen.
Its about $250 for a decent in dash am/fm/dvd,mp3 player and $100 for a decent 7\" screen.
never pay any monthly fees and listen to stuff you actually like. Helps that I have a \"large\" music collection..[/QUOTE]
I wouldn\'t mind having a DVD player to play a billion mp3\'s. What all is needed for that?
Just the in-dash CD/DVD Player?

HTML