vibrating

lethallsc

Htrdlncn

Hey man whens the time your going to bristol because my car is ready to go race. It\'s not as fast as yours but i\'m still going to race let me know when the next time you go and i\'ll try to make it.

HTRDLNCN

Htrdlncn

Me?
I have only been to bristol once for a Fun Ford event.
Dont think Ill be there again in a long time..
I live about 1000miles away..

Disney Lincoln

Htrdlncn

The next FFW in Bristol is the first weekend of Aug. Chef and I talked about going, but I don\'t think we will. I don\'t care for that track really.

lethallsc

Htrdlncn

man i was really hoping i would get to meet some of you guys out there. I just moved to knoxville from WV . I dont dont know any mark owners down here. Where do you guys go racing i will go.

Disney Lincoln

Htrdlncn

Letal, i\'m only a little over an hour from you. I\'ll try to post up next time we hit a track around here. There\'s 2 within an hour of my house.

Dallas90LSC

Htrdlncn

[quote name=\'lethallsc\']man i was really hoping i would get to meet some of you guys out there. I just moved to knoxville from WV . I dont dont know any mark owners down here. Where do you guys go racing i will go.[/QUOTE]

November 4 in Commerce, GA will have a decent (the number of us, NOT our character) group of us Lincoln types.

And the chicks are like no where else!!

Jon90LSC

Htrdlncn

[quote name=\'Dallas90LSC\']November 4 in Commerce, GA will have a decent (the number of us, NOT our character) group of us Lincoln types.

And the chicks are like no where else!![/QUOTE]Hell yeah!

HTML