Verification of number of owners and all available options on a 1977 Town Car

Clark

Just bought a nice old 1977 Town Car that the seller CLAIMS his Dad bought new. Mostly believable, but the title isn't showing like it's the original ... pretty close, but possible "second owner" situation.

QUESTION #1 - Where can I trace car's history as CARFAX doesn't go back that far.

QUESTION #2 - Looking for information on ALL OPTIONS available for that year and model. Mine is a Town Car (Cartier clock, power roof, cloth seats, and dished aluminum wheels) so I'm thinking LEATHER would be one option NOT on this car. Any help?

MorgantonNC

Contact Marti Auto Word. They can help you with all your questions. They offer tons of information. I just got a report on my 77 town car that is fascinating. I did the middle tier of information. It answered all my questions. I got my results in less than a week. I highly recommend them.

Clark

Contact Marti Auto Word. They can help you with all your questions. They offer tons of information. I just got a report on my 77 town car that is fascinating. I did the middle tier of information. It answered all my questions. I got my results in less than a week. I highly recommend them.
What kind of info? Number of owners?

HTML