Value of 1995 Signature?

Mike A

No rust, no damage, leather seats, pristine condition. 69k miles. 1owner. Almost showroom. What should I ask for it?

Norms1stTC

I agree, about 4k-6k.... I have an 03 signature with 53k on the odometer that I bought in the same condition with an immense amount of info on maintenance from the car fax I purchased. The seller was asking for $4500 usd. I got it for $4300...Start high, settle for what you think you're ok with getting rid of it for. Good luck.

Mike A

I agree, about 4k-6k.... I have an 03 signature with 53k on the odometer that I bought in the same condition with an immense amount of info on maintenance from the car fax I purchased. The seller was asking for $4500 usd. I got it for $4300...Start high, settle for what you think you're ok with getting rid of it for. Good luck.
Thanks for your advice - I was thinking in the same range, so your experience really helps

Nongmin

Charlotte, NC
Yes, quite comfortable!

Without getting gushy, if it was your dad's car and keeping it doesn't cause issues, I'd hold on to it. I have a good bit of odds and ends from my dad and, now that he's passed on, I cherish these things more every day. All about the memories and education he provided me as I grew up. The older I got, the smarter he got!

Corsart

I’m selling. Maybe. It’s so comfortable I’m hesitating!
Something no longer in production is worth what someone else is willing to pay. So, you'd need to find a willing buyer who appreciates this car, and as something more than "just" a used car.

If it's truly near mint, it sounds like $4k is low. I'd think about local Lincoln owners clubs, local car shows (where it can bee seen) ...when normalcy returns and we have these again, and Hemmings for ads.

Norms1stTC

Would love to ask him. He passed a number of years ago.
Sorry for your loss, my dad also passed, he would of loved this Lincoln I have, hell, I would give it to him if he were still here, he had an old 71 or 72 I remember as a young boy ....damn I miss him and that old Lincoln.