Understanding Pre-set buttons

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

Cher

I can’t find anything in the manual for this: When I use the touch screen for audio presets it doesn’t work, it even goes to another station. These happen to be Sirius stations I am trying to go between. I ended up having to go to search for the station I wanted. Another question: is there a trick to setting up the preset buttons? The button on the steering wheel for the presets don’t go in the way you’d think they go. I try to have news or talk radio together and music together. It seems counterintuitive from any other car I’ve had.

VAMINER

Had basically the same problem with the touchscreen. Touch the screen and it would randomly go to a station other than what I had selected. Like you, it was Sirius stations. It would probably be the same with AM or FM stations, too. It seems to have corrected itself after I preset the stations I wanted to listen to the most, after resetting them a couple of times. It's as if the vehicle had to learn my preferences.
To set the stations I wanted on the touchscreen in the order in which I wanted them in, I first manually found the station and then touched the screen on the preset icon at the bottom of the screen and held down on it for a few seconds until it set to that station. Repeated this process until I had the stations I wanted.