Trunk Organizers for 2020 Continental

Radmanna

Hello everyone. Not having much luck finding trunk organizers. Amazon only lists two (2020) Continental-specific trunk organizers, but these are small and not sturdy. Any suggestions where (and how) to locate trunk organizers? Thanks.

bbf2530

Hello everyone. Not having much luck finding trunk organizers. Amazon only lists two (2020) Continental-specific trunk organizers, but these are small and not sturdy. Any suggestions where (and how) to locate trunk organizers? Thanks.
Hi Radmanna. Not sure if it's what you are looking for, but here are two Lincoln Cargo Organizers from the Lincoln Accessory website: https://accessories.lincoln.com/vehicles/continental/2020/interior/cargo-organization.html

And then the Soft Sided Cooler Bag fits in the Large Soft Sided Cargo Organizer. Not sure if it fits in the Standard Soft Sided Cargo Organizer.

I have the Standard Soft Sided Cargo Organizer for my MKZ.

Good luck.

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
I bought the trunk organiser from my Lincoln dealer when I bought my car. The attached pics shows the organiser with the dividers in place, but I prefer them folded out of the way (velcro fasteners at one side and permanent attachment at other side) to put grocery bags in there. The organiser can be moved to any part of trunk or moved lengthwise. The organiser sits on the Lincoln trunk floor protector to avoid any spills staining the carpet.

The organiser stays put and does not move around the trunk with or without holding cargo. Without the organiser groceries were distributed over the trunk floor and a very long reach to get them.

Attachments

Radmanna

Thanks BBF2530 and Town for the tips about Lincoln Accessory part no. "HE5Z-78115A00-B". This should do the trick, since this organizer is 39" long, which is the same width as the trunk.