• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "1998 Town Car" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 1998 Town Car" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Torque values

Rotorhead

Arizona
Installing new hubs, rotors and pads, in need of proper torque values for hub bolts, caliper mount bolts and pad bolts, I searched. Early 2005 Signature LTD Town Car..
Thanks.

Town

Ottawa Ontario Canada
Whatever did you do with that top stud? Common to put a nut on stud to hold the disc in place but that combination looks weird.

Rotorhead

Arizona
Slid a 3/4-16 nut and a washer over the stud to hold the rotor in place while installing the pads, those fancy keyed lug nuts bottom pretty quick without a wheel. Glad you noticed!
Passenger side hub bearing had a slight tick in it, 85k.
Car drives smooth now,
Next on the list is to upgade the tunes, I replaced the broken CD player with a Kenwood double din, no nav, head and replaced the package tray speakers with some JBL speakers, now it is time to do it right.
I was surprised to find a factory amp and sub, Can't find any info on a 5 speaker system....

HTML