thx system in aviator

DaILL02LsE

330 am, in massive pain and cant sleep...

tonight wasnt a bad night overall. i went to my jobs christmas party. had a few shots a yager---couple of beers too. had great food etc...

then almost completely out of nowhere my whole lower right side of my gumline swelled up to about i would say 3 times the normal ----well size i guess---. its fuckin killing me right now. i cant sleep, and when i looked in the mirror i was astounded at how much it swelled up. Never had any problems in a dental aspect. But now---im even more so fucked. I have NO INSURANCE. not only do i have no insurance, but i have $400 to my name. Oddly enough i have been putting off the fact that i had to get my molers (wisdom teeth) pulled for years. now its coming back to bite me in my ass. ME and my PERFECT teeth. I never had any gum surgery or work done for anything...now this.
it sucks. its so fukin swollen to the point of where i cant even close my mouth really. to speak....well forget about that. im better off sitting here and typing everything i have to say.

anyone up and think that this is something that could really f$%k me up if i dont get it taken care of in a few hours? just more or less for conversations sake at this point. :cry: it feels like i got a bubble yum stuck on my gums---its insane---f\'ing insane.

i wonder how much bigger this shit can get? i woulda thought by now it would have burst----just soundin off guyz---ill be up for another couple of hrs readin around here.:|

warhorseracing

Man, go to the ER. It could possibly swell your throat and cut off your air. Even with no insurance most ER\'s can do something, you being in NYC there should be something they can do. I had one years ago do that, a lower, and that is what I found out when I went.

BlueByU

Sounds like some sort of infection...only the ER can help with that. Try rinsing with warm salt water...thatll take the edge off a little bit. Public hospitals have to treat you with or without insurance...theyll even work out a payment plan with you. I know how it feels and I hope you find something to kill the pain soon.

Bill89LSC

To put it bluntly, you have an infection in your head. That is something that should NOT be ignored. People have died from abcessed teeth and gum infections. You have an infection that is rather close to your brain. Get medical help NOW!

LSCNY

Does anyone else not care besides me?

Mark Madness

I have been there before, not exactly the same with that much swelling but I have needed 3 root canals and yeah I understand the kind of pain he is in. It really sucks! Definantly get to either a doctor or a dentist and get on some antibiotics ASAP. The longer you wait generally the worse it gets.

jsev22

Just stick a needle in the thing and squeeze! BTDT

NdFoRspeeDLincoln

[quote name=\'jsev22\']Just stick a needle in the thing and squeeze! BTDT[/QUOTE]

i think i just threw up in my mouth reading that....thanks john..:slap:

DaILL02LsE

[quote name=\'LSCNY\']Does anyone else not care besides me?[/QUOTE]

hey people---i went to the DR\'s and it was an abcess. i got some meds and the pain as well as the swelling went down...NOT LIKE ANYONE CARES JIMMY!!!!!

merry christmas fuckko...^^

Robb

I care! I\'m glad you got fixed up! Now med up and have a merry Christmas!

DaILL02LsE

:) thanks...feelin much better. in top of that, i also had the flu this weekend. and couldnt eat a real xmas meal. i guess im 0-3 :lol:

jsev22

[quote name=\'warhorseracing\']Good. Not the flu thing, but that you got the infection out of your head.[/QUOTE]

You\'re forgetting about the one that\'s shriveled his brain! :p