This 2013 Lincoln mkZ Has a Serious Problem. Clunking, Clanking and Banging Sounds

dredso3

This 2013 Lincoln mkZ Has a Serious Problem. Clunking, Clanking and Banging Sounds (Diagnosis).

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC
This forum is depressing me, I need to rid of this car asap. It sounds like many malfunctions occur way to often.

You just joined and started a thread saying how much you lIke your MKz But now you are depressed and want to get rid of it? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Corsart

The problem with forums like this is that you often get an unrepresentative sample of unhappy owners (and know it all /snarky types). Yes, problems occur. But, don't judge your car or experience (or base your expectations) on what you see here.

G-558754

This forum is depressing me, I need to rid of this car asap. It sounds like many malfunctions occur way to often.
I am sorry, I retract my stupid statement. I really like my 2008 MKZ, the car now has 12K miles on it. This a wonderful car. All cars have issues that come up. I really like the retro style interior, actually the entire car.

jkeaton

Winston Salem, NC

I am sorry, I retract my stupid statement. I really like my 2008 MKZ, the car now has 12K miles on it. This a wonderful car. All cars have issues that come up. I really like the retro style interior, actually the entire car.

Are you the same person?

GrumpyOleMan

Never once have I seen a post that said something like this;

"Gee I drove my ___________ today and it ran like the well oiled machine it is and it did everything I asked of it. Just thought I would let everyone know".

Point being, these forums tend to sound more than a little negative. But in reality, most of us love our cars, that is why we are here.