The Dreaded Drivers Door Module Part Numbers

Welcome to the busiest full-spectrum Lincoln community online!

Please join us! We'd really love to have you as a member...

07-TC-SL

Hopefully you can answer this question my car alarm it's only done it twice but kept going off in the middle of the night at least the neighbors didn't hear it cuz I live in a housing complex but is there any other possibility or a cheaper fix that could be the problem I'm currently unemployed but I do have the money to fix it but for how long I don't know so hopefully you can answer this and can help me out
Check your hood switch see

MY747

Believe it or not there's no switches sticking out like on the other Town Cars it's like a sheet of plastic to make it look nice and neat for lack of a better term unless there's another place this hood switch alarm could be

dave42

Leander, TX C.K.U.
Believe it or not there's no switches sticking out like on the other Town Cars it's like a sheet of plastic to make it look nice and neat for lack of a better term unless there's another place this hood switch alarm could be
Don't the TC's have a "position sensitive" switch that turns on when the angle of the hood changes? I recall a thread years ago where someone had problem with it coming on and draining the battery when they parked on a steep incline.

Rsunshine

Just as an FYI to help others I put up a video about replacing my DDM @
Weird Electrical Problems FIXED - Lincoln Town Car
I loved your video. You helped me immensely with my 2002 executive. I found a 2002 cartier ddm in the junk yard & swapped with no issues so far. Thanks.